Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "the_last_Archer1" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 31st 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 12:24pm

HL stats outdated?

Out of sheer curiousity, are the stats on Symthic out of date for Hardline? The damage for ACW-R seems to be 24-(12/11?) - 5 to 9 shots to kill to body mass while it's stated it does 25-18 damage on Symthic.

Thanks in advance.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 3:46pm

The stats should be up to date. The latest patch (March 15 2016) did not affect weapons, and Match 1st 2016 patch is listed on pages.

The BFH stats are for PC only (which seems to be your platform anyways). The damage multipliers of different body parts could be interfering here, only upper body area has 1.0x multiplier.

Also there used to be some mistakes in health indicator in BF4 years ago (health meter did not show correct health, off by several numbers if I recall correctly). BFH could have this same bug as it branched from BF4 long ago.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:00pm

Yeah I was hitting chest area and no, the test subject didn't use the armor perk. 4 shots to the chest seemed to display him with 5% Health left (ACW-R + kobra + laser sight + muzzle brake)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

Date of registration

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:18pm

Hmm there seems to be two instances of same bullet in BFH files, one is with 24-12 and one is 25-18 dmg. Looks like it was using the wrong one for some reason. Will fix.

Thanks for notifying!
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:29pm

No problem, it was just bothering me. Thanks for fixing :P

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

Date of registration

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:34pm

Alright made a patch for this (not online atm but likely pushed online during this day). Since bunch of weapons used this projectile there are several weapons which will have correct 24-12 dmg model:
  • ACWR
  • L85A2
  • AUG A3
  • FAMAS

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 5:14pm

Ok...so not as useful as they used to seem :(

Date of registration
: Jun 16th 2017

Battlelog:

Friday, June 16th 2017, 3:47pm

Wow, I always believed that Famas, ACW-R and L85A2 have dmg 25-18.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Revan" (Jun 16th 2017, 3:54pm)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

Date of registration

Friday, June 16th 2017, 8:17pm

Wow, I always believed that Famas, ACW-R and L85A2 have dmg 25-18.

Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for months, especially if you do not have anything especially contributing to post.
See Rule 11.

Thread closed.