Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 6:33pm

But CS never had any high RPM guns to begin with.

Depends on what you consider high rpm, cause 800+ there are a few, Counter-Strike - Counter-Strike Wiki - Wikia, Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Stats.

But Kazei009 is right, the only similarity is they both have guns/grenades. Also
CS really encourages good aim
not really unless you consider muscle memmory good aim since there is spread, and even though your crosshair is right on them you still miss I would say quake would be more benifacial for good aim since in that game you can still headshot while in strafing in the air, and in cs you can't since they have movement spread. Also just cause 1 rifle allows 1 shot headshot on head armour doesn't mean it encourages good aim since all games do that but some wold prefer precision over accuracy /consistency. Like a Sniper vs smg.
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 6:44pm

will the stats for the new weapons in near future?
Working on those atm. Hopefully pushed out later today.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jul 5th 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:18pm

Does this apply to console or just PC?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:24pm

Does this apply to console or just PC?

Some of the changes are for all platforms, but most (especially damage nerfs) are PC only.
So in total, these are only for PC as far as I know.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 8:21am

This patch means Viseral gave up for what they did before. Just simply take BF4's TTK

And maybe this is the time I give up for them.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 12:27pm

Some of this stuff is a complete joke though like the Famas nerf Dmg drop of start now at 8 meters instead of 25 meters. The FAMAS was already bad but now its just another peashooter.

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2016

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 2:34pm

Looking at the Attachment Data now - there are huge changes or some kind of mistake?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 2:45pm

Looking at the Attachment Data now - there are huge changes or some kind of mistake?
What are you referring to exactly?

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2016

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 2:49pm

For Example: HBAR now get 50% penalty for vertical recoil

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 2:53pm

For Example: HBAR now get 50% penalty for vertical recoil

I just ran the attachment comparison myself. Thanks for informing about this! Attachments change so rarely I haven't been doing changelog for them. I'll update main post with attachments in a sec.

Edit: Updated main post with attachment changes.