Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 10:13pm

150 ping is actually the sweet spot for high ping, from my own experience, at least in Hardline. You can one-frame anyone, so 1v1s are good for you, but it's going to be hard for you to peek, since you have no idea as to whether you're taking damage, since you will get one-framed as well.

Low ping is more consistent, but it can also be somewhat more difficult, since the playing field is a bit more fair.

Probably, the best thing you can do for yourself is to actively seek to get better, which means analyzing your mistakes. If you upload footage for a round or two, I can go over it with you.

I started BF4 with a ~.8 KD. Now I consistently sit above 3 as infantry on conquest maps.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

• "Miss Smith" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 22nd 2015

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, January 1st 2016, 8:15pm

@Drifterhawk

I definitely would, but I only have 360.

@marbleduck

What is low and high ping and how does it affect the game? One-frame?

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 2:19am

@Drifterhawk

I definitely would, but I only have 360.

@marbleduck

What is low and high ping and how does it affect the game? One-frame?

Set a camera or phone on a tripod or table, if you wish.

"Ping" is the measure of latency between your device and the server, measured in ms. Sub-100 is good; over that is bad, 200+ is terrible.

"One frame"-It takes one visible frame (16.67ms at 60hz) to die or be killed.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 4:29pm

Whining in any form is forbidden. DICE is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over and neither is anyone else. If all you're going to do is complain, don't bother posting.

Please refrain from derailing a thread for your own personal vendetta against a developer.
1. This is visceral.

2. This is incompetent: F2000 vs FAMAS | BF: Hardline Weapon Comparison | Symthic

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 4:55pm

Visceral developed the game by the communities feedback, which was heavily influenced by the messy BF4 Release.

Hardline's Problems derive from the stupid community wishes.

- Weapons with "character" and improved Weapon "Feelings"
- More Infantry Fights
- Distinctive Class-Roles and designated weapons
- "BF4 is shite"

The crappy weapon balance and lackluster gameplay have their origin in these listed points.

"Balanced by Feels" is a frame set for the entire game, because it was demanded by the community and Visceral had to follow because of game politics.

Unfortunately Visceral has shown that they dont know any better either, but they probably would have asked Dice LA for help already, if the set frame of the game doesnt prevent them from doing so.

Visceral has to be blamed for asking the Community and not Dice - And The Community has to be blamed for being stupid.
still playin' Motorstorm

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 8:11pm

Whining in any form is forbidden. DICE is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over and neither is anyone else. If all you're going to do is complain, don't bother posting.

Please refrain from derailing a thread for your own personal vendetta against a developer.
1. This is visceral.

2. This is incompetent: F2000 vs FAMAS | BF: Hardline Weapon Comparison | Symthic

1. The rule does not apply only to DICE, and if we have to clarify that in the future we will.

2. Your post was removed for breaking rule 9, responding to a terrible post. If you'd like to read the full rule, you can find it here.

3. Do not argue with me, if you would like to dispute something I have done, please send me or any other moderator a private message.

The discussion stops here. Please get back on topic.

Date of registration
: Feb 29th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 3:37am

I see that you play on console. One very good tip is to use the auto aim feature of you already don't. It will help out immensely. Another thing is to try using a compensator for the barrel attachment on your m416. It will help you control vertical recoil quite a bit. Once you get better and start getting used to the gun, you can then change to a heavy barrel or muzzle brake if you like since they technically are superior options. Try these two tips and you will improve in no time.