Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, November 30th 2015, 9:54am

One can't exactly accuse Visceral of not having a lot of original/unusual or interesting guns. Too bad that they can't balance their game.

I would consider buying the game for the weapons alone if they could balance it properly. That classic mp5 doe.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, November 30th 2015, 10:24am

I wonder...
G17RACE, 34-25 damage, 10-20m range, 900 RPM and this spread and recoil:

Source code

NoZoom::GunSwayBaseMoveJumpData
            BaseValue::GunSwayDispersionData
                MinAngle 1.5
                MaxAngle 5.0
                IncreasePerShot 0.5
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0
            Moving::GunSwayDispersionData
                MinAngle 2.0
                MaxAngle 5.0
                IncreasePerShot 0.5
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0

Zoom::GunSwayBaseMoveJumpData
                MinAngle 0.1
                MaxAngle 0.4
                IncreasePerShot 0.35
                DecreasePerSecond 20.0
                MinAngle 0.1
                MaxAngle 0.4
                IncreasePerShot 0.35
                DecreasePerSecond 20.0

ADS RecoilAmplitudeIncPerShot 0.55
                HorizontalRecoilAmplitudeIncPerShotMin -0.1
                HorizontalRecoilAmplitudeIncPerShotMax 0.1

Versus M12MOD1, with 30-24 damage, 10-20m range, 800 RPM and this spread and recoil:

Source code

MinAngle 3.0
                MaxAngle 7.0
                IncreasePerShot 0.3
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0
                MinAngle 4.0
                MaxAngle 7.0
                IncreasePerShot 0.3
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0

MinAngle 0.05
                MaxAngle 1.5
                IncreasePerShot 0.2
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0
                MinAngle 1.0
                MaxAngle 1.5
                IncreasePerShot 0.3
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0

ADS RecoilAmplitudeIncPerShot 0.4
                HorizontalRecoilAmplitudeIncPerShotMin -0.25
                HorizontalRecoilAmplitudeIncPerShotMax 0.2

Which will be the more valuable DMR? My money is on the G17RACE, despite it having a smaller magazine and more non-effectual SIPS.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,607)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, November 30th 2015, 11:18am

Really?

A G17 racegun?

I thought the Glock that was already in the game qualified as one.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

• "marbleduck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, November 30th 2015, 11:31pm

What bullet is 04d6ff4df1ab59418384cada4d713fce?

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "marbleduck" (Nov 30th 2015, 11:41pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, November 30th 2015, 11:41pm

@marbleduck
Name havana/gameplay/Weapons/Common/Bullets/9x19mm_SMG
Data 04d6ff4df1ab59418384cada4d713fce
BulletEntityData 04d6ff4df1ab59418384cada4d713fce

The old crappy 34-12 damage SMG bullet with 8-20m range, currently used only by the MP5K.

Edit: so the AUG Para (shortened 9mm variant) gets to be a 750 RPM peashooter?

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zormau" (Nov 30th 2015, 11:47pm)

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

• "marbleduck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 2:28am

@marbleduck
Name havana/gameplay/Weapons/Common/Bullets/9x19mm_SMG
Data 04d6ff4df1ab59418384cada4d713fce
BulletEntityData 04d6ff4df1ab59418384cada4d713fce

The old crappy 34-12 damage SMG bullet with 8-20m range, currently used only by the MP5K.

Edit: so the AUG Para (shortened 9mm variant) gets to be a 750 RPM peashooter?

Yes.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 2:42am

Now that's just marble-ous.

Let's look at it again because it hurts so good:

Source code

MinAngle 2.0
                MaxAngle 7.0
                IncreasePerShot 0.108
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0
                MinAngle 1.5
                MaxAngle 7.0
                IncreasePerShot 0.108
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0

MinAngle 0.5
                MaxAngle 1.5
                IncreasePerShot 0.13
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0
                MinAngle 0.8
                MaxAngle 1.5
                IncreasePerShot 0.108
                DecreasePerSecond 15.0

Recoil::GunSwayRecoilData
                RecoilAmplitudeMax 10.0
                RecoilAmplitudeIncPerShot 0.26
                HorizontalRecoilAmplitudeIncPerShotMin -0.35
                HorizontalRecoilAmplitudeIncPerShotMax 0.28
                HorizontalRecoilAmplitudeMax 10.0
                RecoilAmplitudeDecreaseFactor 20.0

34-12 damage, 8-20m range, 750 RPM.

Way to be a useful gun.

Small addendum: the MP5Navy seems to use the same 25-12 damage bullet as the FMG-9, has 800 RPM and similar spread and recoil stats as the AUG Para.

UMP-9 and M12S use the 34-18 damage long range bullet, firing at 650 resp. 550 RPM.

The M12S is deadly accurate from the hip (0.5 standing, 0.8 moving, 0.108 SIPS), kinda accurate ADS (0.2 standing, 0.3 moving, ruined by 0.2 SIPS, minimal recoil (>0.12 in all directions)

UMP-9 is a bit more reasonable at 1.0 / 1.5 from the hip with 0.12 SIPS and 0.15 / 0.8 ADS with 0.12 SIPS and medium recoil (0.2 up, 0.2 right, 0.15 left or so)

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 4:08pm

My dairy; 1/12/2015

I cannot fathom how everyone has powerful spirit, but somehow, after we datamined another batch of Hardline balance stats, the mass suicide of all Symthic users is yet to occur.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, December 4th 2015, 6:48am

Is that M14 bullet speed supposed to be 550 or is that a place holder since they just buffed the Battle Rifles to 700 recently?
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Champion
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, December 6th 2015, 5:46pm

Can someone summarize what the broken guns are?

(from all weapons, not just the SAR21, wich i actually liked ingame when i used it)