Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 1:20pm

For BFH the gunsway files can be in totally different directories, and "new trend" SWBF and BFH are using is that they save GunSway in weapon's main script instead of making new file for them.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 2:23pm

G17RACE gunsway files are... baffling. Hopefully WIP, but that is likely to be wishful thinking. 900 RPM and this...

Source code

Zoom::GunSwayBaseMoveJumpData
            BaseValue::GunSwayDispersionData
                MinAngle 0.1
                MaxAngle 0.4
                IncreasePerShot 0.35
                DecreasePerSecond 20.0
            Moving::GunSwayDispersionData
                MinAngle 0.1
                MaxAngle 0.4
                IncreasePerShot 0.35
                DecreasePerSecond 20.0

The SAR-21's 0.6 (sic!) SIPS while standing and ADS and 0.3 while moving and ADS is also quite "Hardline", sadly. Another "precision" weapon.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zormau" (Nov 28th 2015, 2:35pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 2:40pm

Where did you find the gunsway?
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 2:46pm

@Rezal

Here's an updated download with all the files havanaxp3.zip

There are gunsway files in this one for all guns save the AWS.

Also lol: the M12MOD1 DMR currently has a rate of fire of 800 RPM. (0.2 to 0.3 SIPS, 15 SDPS)

Also lol, but probably WIP as well: The 1887's reload animation, closing the hatch after chambering the first, putting the receiver out of the field of view so you don't see the shells being pushed right through the metal (there are a few videos of the new guns on YT)

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zormau" (Nov 28th 2015, 2:56pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 2:53pm

What damage does the SAR-21 have?
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 3:01pm

Should be 28-18, 40-60m range. (ProjectileData [...]/8d0782beb9f8e7499dabcd74e3c36608 a.k.a. 556x45mmNATO_LongRange.dice)

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

• "marbleduck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 9:01pm

Should be 28-18, 40-60m range. (ProjectileData [...]/8d0782beb9f8e7499dabcd74e3c36608 a.k.a. 556x45mmNATO_LongRange.dice)

Where did you find ProjectileData for the SAR?

Never mind, I guess 8d0782beb9f8e7499dabcd74e3c36608 is the 556 LongRange bullet.

Quoted

ProjectileData fc6a41f08dcb2b43beccbf928e5c0054/8d0782beb9f8e7499dabcd74e3c36608
SecondaryProjectileData *nullGuid*

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "marbleduck" (Nov 28th 2015, 9:09pm)

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 10:23pm

I don't into CTE, there are 11 new weapons?

What are they?

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 1:47pm

G17RACE gunsway files are... baffling. Hopefully WIP, but that is likely to be wishful thinking. 900 RPM and this...

Source code

Zoom::GunSwayBaseMoveJumpData
            BaseValue::GunSwayDispersionData
                MinAngle 0.1
                MaxAngle 0.4
                IncreasePerShot 0.35
                DecreasePerSecond 20.0
            Moving::GunSwayDispersionData
                MinAngle 0.1
                MaxAngle 0.4
                IncreasePerShot 0.35
                DecreasePerSecond 20.0

The SAR-21's 0.6 (sic!) SIPS while standing and ADS and 0.3 while moving and ADS is also quite "Hardline", sadly. Another "precision" weapon.
Please do the humane thing and fucking kill me.

I can't handle DDD's shit anymore

Date of registration
: Nov 4th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, November 30th 2015, 7:59am

I don't into CTE, there are 11 new weapons?

What are they?

There are not 11 but 12 and here are there EXACT names :
- operator > sar-21 (for both cops and criminals)

- mechanic > mp5 navy (for cops only),
m12s (for cops only),
ump-9 (for both cops and criminals),
aug para (for criminals only) , P.S. THESE LAST 4 ARE DLC3 GETAWAY ONLY, ALL THE OTHER 8 ARE FREE FOR ALL.

- enforcer > m14 sage (for both cops and criminals)

- professional > m12mod1 (for both cops and criminals),
srs (for both cops and criminals)
---------------------------------
ok 8 done , 4 to go , these 4 are for ALL classes and on each class for cops AND criminals :
- 2ndary aka pistol : g17 race pistol

- smg/pdw (so normally for the mechanic, but now for all classes) : mp5sd (p.s. built in supressor)

- shotgun (so normally for the enforcer, but now for all classes) : 1887

- sniper rifle (so normally for the professional, but now for all classes) : aws (p.s. built in supressor)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "schietdammer" (Dec 4th 2015, 11:30am)