Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Axie" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 11th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 12:55am

Longer TKK to Come?

Answering questions in a video interview Zach Mumbach said he "would like to add longer TTK" to the game -- but only to PC. He says consols are okay and that he would like to do it for PC as it was tested on CTE (someone experienced this?) and that he is waiting for "answer from level-ups" wheter he can get server update going.

"I can't defenetly promise it, but we are looking at it."

He is apparently also fascinated by DICE LA work, so, who knows, maybe they end up making BF4-esque balance changes on PC BFH at one point. Me and other 2.646 players might welcome the changes. v0v

Making hyperlinks mid-sentence does something strange to formating, so here the link to interview where he discusses this issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suh96W_C…youtu.be&t=2803

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(374)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 7:52am

But isn't instakill-tier TTK a part of their GameplayDirection™? It actually competes (if it isn't already beyond) with CoD in these terms, as really low TTK no matter what you hit lowers skill requirements by quite a lot.

• "Axie" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 11th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 6:39pm

I guess they like how it works for them on consoles, but for PC...

If they keep up with good contentent like this last DLC and bring real (not feelings-guided) balance into the game, then they will have a solid product. Sure, the PCU train departed long ago and question stays will they mange to pull meaningfull numbers back, even if all necessary work is done.