Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Axie" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 11th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 8:07pm

Battlefield Hardline: Blackout is Coming Soon for Free

Battlefield Hardline: Blackout is Coming Soon for Free
- News - Battlelog
/ Battlefield Hardline

So, free new night maps, weapons, gadget, music, camos, etc. Also "a host of improvements".

Night Job map is nigtht version of Bank Job, found in standard game pack; the other one Night Woods is night map of Backwoods from Criminal Activity DLC -- so nice touch. Of new weapons we get re-worked version of RO933 and new Battlerifle (for all classes/faction). Then Night Vision Goggles in gadget slot.

EDIT

This other link has pictures from the free DLC loading properly: Battlefield Hardline: Blackout is Coming Soon for Free - Battlefield - Official EA Site

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Axie" (Oct 20th 2015, 8:38pm)

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 9:06pm

BFH's post-launch support in terms of content is pretty great, but it's kind of beating a dead horse as long as they don't see anything wrong with the balancing.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

• "Axie" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 11th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 9:16pm

TBH, with this low TTK it is not that annoying, I just take it for what it is and enjoy. It is different gun play and pace from BF4 which isn't necessarily bad thing.

BFH is either love/hate game. Even if BF4 is your main posion of choice, BFH can come as a nice occasional change of scenery. Or you ain't touching it with ten foot pole. :S

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 6:34pm

I can haz stats pl0x?

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 7:19pm

I can haz stats pl0x?

TBH at this point I'd kind of rather not have the stats. Ignorance is bliss.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 7:24pm

Will add new weapons and whatnot when DLC is downloadable.

Also I like where this is going, free DLCs all around.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 7:38pm

I can haz stats pl0x?

TBH at this point I'd kind of rather not have the stats. Ignorance is bliss.
I know that. I poured bleach into my eyes when i put the F2000 and FAMAS in side-to-side comparison. but still, i wanna know. Just had some rough times, i could use a giggle of viscerals behalf

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 10:46am

I'm going to pretend this is the beginning of the much needed changes and tender loving care that Hardline needs and deserves to not suck.

Date of registration
: Jul 5th 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 12:23am

I'm going to pretend this is the beginning of the much needed changes and tender loving care that Hardline needs and deserves to not suck.

This is what I hope every patch!

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 12:39pm

Here is some gamaplay if it

The 2 new nightmaps in Hardline! - YouTube