Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, September 18th 2015, 8:46pm

DiCE have taken alot of shit the past years with their patches, often wrecking more than fixing and many times "fixing" stuff that was not even broken to begin with.
But Visceral, they reealy messed up, the game was dead-on good with some minor balancing flaws but no big deal, but now it is the most major **** up i played in years.

"SUCCESFULLY UNINSTALLED"

DiCE, everything is forgiven, please come back!

Im going back to BF3, rock solid game and fun as f**** :D

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, September 18th 2015, 9:49pm

DiCE have taken alot of shit the past years with their patches, often wrecking more than fixing and many times "fixing" stuff that was not even broken to begin with.
But Visceral, they reealy messed up, the game was dead-on good with some minor balancing flaws but no big deal, but now it is the most major **** up i played in years.

"SUCCESFULLY UNINSTALLED"

DiCE, everything is forgiven, please come back!

Im going back to BF3, rock solid game and fun as f**** :D

not like bf3 was THAT better than bfh... i mean it was better, but not so much, just a little.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Sep 18th 2015

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, September 18th 2015, 11:56pm

I will not play this game anymore... they nerf the only the .300 knockout only because people were whining about it
IT WASN'T an issue YET THEY KEEP THE MAGNUM ROUNDS MAKING THE KNOCKOUT USELESS.
if anybody reading this wants the knockout give up its useless expect for the straight pull.
just use magnum rounds...

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, September 19th 2015, 12:20am

I will not play this game anymore... they nerf the only the .300 knockout only because people were whining about it
IT WASN'T an issue YET THEY KEEP THE MAGNUM ROUNDS MAKING THE KNOCKOUT USELESS.
if anybody reading this wants the knockout give up its useless expect for the straight pull.
just use magnum rounds...

you're defending somethin that you yourself explained how it's being op in your own comment, do you understand that?

anyway now there is that m82 so the problem about op snipers remains.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

This post by "AAAliVEE" (Saturday, September 19th 2015, 2:24am) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Saturday, September 19th 2015, 12:38pm) with the following reason: Rule 5

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 9:56am

there is that m82 so the problem about op snipers remains.

I'm acknowledging the brokenness of the M82, but I do wish something similar was in mainstream Battlefield.

I would love a Semi auto with low fire rate but the infinite OHSK potential of the BASRs, and only doing max 75% of a players health with a body shot. I would then like to see BASRs function vaguely similar to HLs BASRs with magnum rounds in that they are a OHK chest/body shot. Obviously so that the weapons don't become masters at all ranges, nerfs get put in place to make them undesirable outside their niche. I mean the limited semi auto OHSK 50-75% dmg sniper is a staple of a lot of tactical FPSs.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 7:38am

My new favorite thing about the MDC is how the iron sights clip through the laser sight if you have it equipped.

Because for some reason it's mounted on the top rail instead of the side ones.

Also the RPK has it's safety on and has no bracket for mounting optics.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LeGarcon" (Sep 22nd 2015, 8:22am)

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 2:32pm

I'm acknowledging the brokenness of the M82, but I do wish something similar was in mainstream Battlefield.

I would love a Semi auto with low fire rate but the infinite OHSK potential of the BASRs, and only doing max 75% of a players health with a body shot. I would then like to see BASRs function vaguely similar to HLs BASRs with magnum rounds in that they are a OHK chest/body shot. Obviously so that the weapons don't become masters at all ranges, nerfs get put in place to make them undesirable outside their niche. I mean the limited semi auto OHSK 50-75% dmg sniper is a staple of a lot of tactical FPSs.

But why should sniper rifles get to do so much damage at ranges where other weapons can't even touch them? OHK sniper rifles are always a bad idea because sniper fanboys also insist that they must be perfectly accurate as well as insanely deadly. low ROF is not enough of a downside for a OHK

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 6:59pm

Quoted

But why should sniper rifles get to do so much damage at ranges where other weapons can't even touch them? OHK sniper rifles are always a bad idea because sniper fanboys also insist that they must be perfectly accurate as well as insanely deadly. low ROF is not enough of a downside for a OHK

Lynx from COD Ghosts was a little UP, and that was because of ridiculous scope sway. It could be balanced similarly (HIGH recoil, nearly 5 degrees) if necessary

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 8:14pm

Quoted

Lynx from COD Ghosts was a little UP, and that was because of ridiculous scope sway. It could be balanced similarly (HIGH recoil, nearly 5 degrees) if necessary

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
I disagree, the lynx from ghost manages just fine.

And the Drakon in BO3 was simply an eraser tool.

Honestly, what i think both the SR338 and M82 need is a 3x headshot multiplier but a damage model of 40-34, making headshots absolutely essential