Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

• "Pastafarianism" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 1:03am

Who Is Still Playing BF:H?

Are You Still Playing BF:H?

A total of 38 Votes have been submitted.

37%

No - PC (14)

24%

Yes - PS4 (9)

16%

Yes - XBONE (6)

8%

Yes - X360 (3)

8%

Yes - PC (3)

5%

No - PS4 (2)

3%

No - PS3 (1)

0%

No- X360

0%

Yes - PS3

0%

No - XBONE

Simple question: yes or no, and on which console?

I am choosing to define "still playing" as playing or planning to play a few hours each week. If you put the game in and groan and take it out within 30 minutes, I don't count that.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pastafarianism" (Jul 2nd 2015, 1:09am)

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 1:07am

Currently not installed. Might play a bit this weekend because my wife said she'd like to play some BFH again.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

• "Pastafarianism" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 1:09am

Good point. I will add "or plan on playing for a few hours each week" as I do plan on playing as well, however my disk is scratched and I need my dad to buff it.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 2:07am

Yes. I play pretty much whenever I can. I got 90 hours and counting. Do I still play BF4? Occasionally. But right now, I'm having a blast on Hardline. And no, I don't think one is better than the other. They're just...different. And I appreciate each for what it is. I don't typically play Hardline for Conquest. IMO, this isn't the game's strong point. It's not bad, but it's just better played on BF4. To me, Hotwire and Blood Money take the cake. They're pretty well balanced, and there is rarely any form of spawn camping.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 2:37am

Yes. I play pretty much whenever I can. I got 90 hours and counting. Do I still play BF4? Occasionally. But right now, I'm having a blast on Hardline. And no, I don't think one is better than the other. They're just...different. And I appreciate each for what it is. I don't typically play Hardline for Conquest. IMO, this isn't the game's strong point. It's not bad, but it's just better played on BF4. To me, Hotwire and Blood Money take the cake. They're pretty well balanced, and there is rarely any form of spawn camping.

While I am pretty sure that there are plenty of things that BFH does objectively worse than BF4, I absolutely see the value it can offer as well as things it does better than BF4. It may be a lame pun, but playing BFH feels way more "visceral" than BF3 and 4. My guess is that it's simply the shorter distances, less militaristic battle-chatter and to an extent visuals. Getting hit looks a lot more painful in hardline and somehow the hitmarkers feel more rewarding as well.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 2:41am

Could there be an option as there are too many games to play and not enough time? since between witcher 3, GTA 5, Ori and the blind Forest, DirtyBomb, CSGO, BF4, BFH and work/life sometimes you want to stay away also lack of friends that play since lone wolfing.
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 1:43pm

i still throw it on occassionally. i just find its weapon imbalances cause too much rage. whenever i get killed my an m16 or m416 i rage because they are blatantly broken. it was the same with the m16 in BF3. i think BF4's balance prevents this since kills are usually fair. if i engage an aek up close and i die i have no problem with that since i know it now has disadvantages at other ranges. Hardline unfortunately is not like this. i love the armoured SUV and command truck though. they make the game for me.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 2:32pm

m16 in BF3

I love how people complained about the M16 in that game, but never about the AN94, which was 5x better.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 2:38pm

m16 in BF3

I love how people complained about the M16 in that game, but never about the AN94, which was 5x better.

That's because the AN-94 took some modicum of ability, while the M16A3 was just vanilla default gun. While not really excelling in any one area it was decent across the board and used by a vast majority of the player base. since people are morons they assumed it must be overpowered because people used it, thus forgetting that it was an assault rifle and that's what made it better than the non-assault rifle guns.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Champion
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,360)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 2:45pm

m16 in BF3

The AN-94 lacked Eurohipfire. Plus reload time. And effectively immune to suppression. ( for much of the game )

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER