Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "ImmortalJINX" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 14th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 8:32pm

Battlefield Hardline Vehicle Stats

Hello Symthic Community!

I've been playing around with the vehicles in battlefield hardline a lot, so I wanted to have some exact stats on the vehicles.
Since symthic doesn't have any official info yet, I went ahead and exported the games' files.
I'm gonna add the vehicle info here over the next few days:

Weapons
HMG - ALL
Velocity - 350
Max dmg vs inf - 25
Min dmg vs inf - 16.7
Drop off start - 100
Drop off end - 300
Max distance - 525
Gravity - 0
Blast damage - 8
Blast radius - 2
Rate of fire - 400

HMG - ATHELI / CAT / BOAT / SUV
Heat per bullet - 0.025
Heat drop per sec - 0.33
Overheat penalty - 1.5

HMG - TRHELI
Heat per bullet - 0.0175
Heat drop per sec - 0.4
Overheat penatly - 2.0

M3M - ALL
Velocity - 350
Max dmg vs inf - 25
Min dmg vs inf - 16.7
Drop off start - 100
Drop off end - 300
Max distance - 525
Gravity - 0
Blast damage - 2
Blast radius - 2
Rate of fire - 550

M3M - ATHELI / CAT / BOAT / SUV
Heat per bullet - 0.03
Heat drop per sec - 0.33
Overheat penalty - 1.0

Minigun - ALL
Velocity - 350
Max dmg vs inf - 15
Min dmg vs inf - 5
Drop off start - 200
Drop off end - 500
Max distance - 235
Gravity - 0
Rate of fire - 2000
Heat per bullet - 0.004
Heat drop per sec - 0.25
Overheat penalty - 1.0

Vehicles
Rogue Chopper / Patrol Helicopter
Health - 500
Disable threshold - 100
Regen delay - 15
Regen rate - 5
Respawn time - 90 (30 on Everglades)
Top speed - 120G

Airboat
Health - 500
Disable threshold - 35
Regen delay - 10
Regen rate - 25

This post has been edited 13 times, last edit by "ImmortalJINX" (Jun 14th 2015, 9:52pm)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 8:45pm

Keep it up, I am not even 100% sure if we're going to do vehicle section for BFH as it doesn't have that many vehicles but will see.
Also just btw: We have databrowser including gameplay folders from biggest patches for BF4 and BFH so people don't have to extract the files themselves if they want to see the scripts.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "ImmortalJINX" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 14th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 9:06pm

Also just btw: We have databrowser including gameplay folders from biggest patches for BF4 and BFH so people don't have to extract the files themselves if they want to see the scripts.
The bfh section is missing most of the scripts though. It only contains the /havana/gameplay/ folder

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 9:20pm

The bfh section is missing most of the scripts though. It only contains the /havana/gameplay/ folder

Oh yes you are right on that... The structure is hilarious with leftover files and whatnot back from BF3 :D
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included