Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "jerreuh" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 23rd 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:20pm

.300 knockout followup help???!

hello

i'm trying to get the .300 knockout!

i think i have done everything to get to it but it doesnt seem to unlock.

i have done all the pre requirements + the professional syndicate (200 kills, 15 camera coins, 15 marksman coins, and i gues about 15 matches with tier4 as prof.)

now my quistion is if someone can explain to me how i can follow the progres in everything so i dont have to restart everything.

the coins i can find but where to find how many times i have done the tier 4?

maybe its a stopid question but it can maybe realy help me out.

grtz jerreuh

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:43pm

If it doesn't show as "started"/"unlocked" on battlelog then you haven't done the pre-req. After you have done that you can see the progression on the unlock criteria (the ones you said).
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:58pm

So you say i can find the progres in battlelog if i have completed all the pre reqs?
I bought everything there is to buy as a prof ans didi earned the prof gold service star. I cant find the thing in battlelog so there must be something i been doing rong :(

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 12:43am

I checked your profile and you seem to have pre-reqs done indeed and your current requirements for completing prof. syndicate are showing up. Dunno how xbone browser works but you can at least see them on PC battlelog on awards section.
You are still missing all the camera coins and most of the marksman coins.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, May 25th 2015, 8:20am

I got 15 camera coins and 17 marksman coins so its strange it tells otherwise.
And i cant find the award section on battlelog :(

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration

Monday, May 25th 2015, 12:13pm

Assignments - jerreuh - Battlelog
/ Battlefield Hardline

You have to unlock those 15 coins AFTER you have unlocked the assigment. Only the ones achieved after unlocking the assigment count.