Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Iammeatt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, April 10th 2015, 3:02pm

Optimal attachments for m16 and m416?

Just wondering what the best attachment combinations would be for a competitive type of console player, I currently run heavy barrel, stubby, laser, comp m45. But it seems unreliable at times and maybe the recoil is a bit much for me at times? Especially when trying to take out head glitchers at range. I find the afg to be useful at times but is it worth it considering the advantages of the stubby. I like how the stubby cancels out my moving penalty added by the stubby since I shoot while strafing sometimes. But I like having the best of all worlds and knowing I can dance around if I have too and still be accurate. Suggestions, opinions and facts are welcome.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, April 10th 2015, 4:14pm

I'd say Stubby, Laser, and Muzzle Brake.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, April 10th 2015, 5:11pm

I think the M16A3 makes for a great attachment to an M416 and vice versa.

Run on them what you like, they're next to infallible anyway.

If you're a dancer you have two options: stubby+hbar and always ADS (leave the laser at home, it alone won't be enough) or my preference vertical+any barrel except heavy+laser. Hipfire within 15m, ADS dancing out to 100, ads standing further.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 1:21am

Muzzle break I feel is kind of useless since it only reduced recoil by 17 percent and the horizontal recoil is low on these guns and doesn't add any accuracy. With heavy barrel it reduces it by 20 percent and adds accuracy at the same time

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 3:20am

Horizontal recoil is a component of accuracy. You can't compensate for horizontal recoil, so it effectively adds to your "random" deviation.

Granted, the M416 already has a ridiculously low horizontal recoil so the MB really doesn't change too much.

I say, however, that 0.1 difference in base ads spread the heavy barrel grants is not really a decisive factor either, especially since you lose it once you start dancing and also suffer a hipfire penalty. You're less "reactive" with the heavy barrel.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 3:41am

M416 seems best with compensator honestly.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 10:22am

Not so sure about the m16 yet

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 7:29am

Bump for spring patch, what attachments would you recommend to use now?

This post by "Veritable" (Saturday, May 30th 2015, 7:46am) has been deleted by the author himself (Saturday, May 30th 2015, 8:18am) with the following reason: Oops, wrong game