Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "DomiksPL" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2015

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, April 6th 2015, 2:52pm

Enforcer pistols

Hi! This is my first post, so welcome :)

I love handguns and in Battlefield series it can be "playable". What do you think about enforcer pistols? Beagle it's good but others? M1911 (my loved) was great in BC2/BF3/BF4 but in Hardline it's a joke. 9mm (Operator) handguns (G17/CZ 75) have 25 min. damage - .45ACP got 15 min. damage, lower magazine size and higher recoil. So where is logic in this? I think M1911 should have 9 bullets, let drop-off start at 20 m and longer drop-off for 4 shots kill at 50 m.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, April 6th 2015, 10:02pm

Currently all enforcer sidearms except the Beagle are utter rubbish, and this has been acknowledged by the devs. As far as I know they plan to adjust their potency in the future (possibly next patch?).
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

• "DomiksPL" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2015

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 12:29am

Currently all enforcer sidearms except the Beagle are utter rubbish, and this has been acknowledged by the devs. As far as I know they plan to adjust their potency in the future (possibly next patch?).
It's great to hear this. Where you get this information?

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 1:15am

Don't remember exactly where. I think it's in a tweet quoted on one of the BFH balance threads here on symthic.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?