Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Alkhattabi" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 1st 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, March 30th 2015, 12:46am

Rushing play style in BFH, dose it work ? Which weapon ?

Hello guys, am new to BF I used to be a COD player, but they failed at ghost so I switched to BFH and I like it, graphics effects the feel of it everything, any my play style is rushing in COD BO2 I run an SMG with a silencer I like to be hidden and fast, I never stop not even when shooting I always strafe , I only stop when I need to hit some 1 far but that is rare, I prefer mid and close ranges fights, can I do this in BFH cuz I only see people use AR's I don't see a lot of pdw's (which is a rushing class in cod) another thing is I had a great success with M416 but I feel there is a more weapon that can fit my play style, I always prefer to have a silencer on

Is there a better weapon for rushing with a silencer than M416, what attachments serves rushing other than silencer am guessing vertical grip

Edit : I only play TDM cuz rushing doesn't work in large scale battles

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, March 30th 2015, 12:55am

short answer: yes, yes it does.

consider that in bf4 on small maps and objective modes such as rush it kind of worked if you were good enough in a less than 32p server, with the higher ttk of weapons in this game it is just that much easier, i honestly played only bank job, but i'm a pretty aggressive player, andd with every weapon i used-secondary only too, bar scout elite- i was able to do well, i'm sure that with something like enforcer+pump action or engie with k10, and armor, you're going to destroy anyone, but then again, i played only the beta so that's that.

just take in account though that this game's moving ads on most weapon sucks a lot, so considering your playstyle you might want to leave out weapons with lenghty reload and in general the amp.mags
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, March 30th 2015, 3:56am

K10. Nuff. Said.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration
: Aug 21st 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, March 30th 2015, 5:45pm

Aggressive play style? If you're playing TDM or similar non-vehicle game modes, then...

Mechanic
K10/P90 (cops/crims) with your choice of optic. K10 likes extended mag, P90 you can leave the accessory slot blank. Both benefit from a heavy barrel.
your choice of sidearm though the .44Mag and the .357 are both significantly better than the snub (though the taser is fun)
Armored insert
M320/M79 "noob tube" is a good option otherwise satellite phone (spawn beacon) is great for teammates.

Enjoy!

Alternative option is going to be the one you see the most of:

Operator
M16/M416 (cops/crims) with your choice of optic. Both are fine with empty accessory slots, both do well with heavy barrel or compensator if the recoil is still too much.
Your choice of sidearm though the G17 is definitely worth unlocking.
Med bag
Defibrillator

Aggressive enforcer can be difficult, but:

Enforcer
Shotgun of choice (starter 870 is good, as are both factions' upgrades) with an optic if you think you need it, buckshot with laser if you hipfire often, otherwise no accessory.0 Full choke if you ADS a lot, modified choke if you're a mix player, or no barrel if you hipfire most.
Your choice of sidearm though if you don't get the bald eagle (aka Bagel) you're doing it wrong ;)
Ammo box
breaching charge can be fun, otherwise the ballistic shield is your best bet.

Aggressive professional is more about using your sidearm than your primary. This is what I typically play:

Professional
DMR of choice (SOCOM16 and PTR-91 are your best options) with 3.4x optic of choice, angled grip, heavy barrel, canted RDS
Sidearm of choice (G18 is the least desirable but all are good here)
Stealth training
Laser Tripmines

you're going to use your sidearm as your primary functionally speaking, so the DMR is there for when the range is a bit too long for your sidearm to be effective.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Chippy569" (Mar 30th 2015, 5:54pm)

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, March 30th 2015, 9:50pm

I love it when people ignore OP and post what they want anyway.

Your best bet is going to be the P90. It has an incredible 50 round clip, great hip-fire, great TTK, and can burst fire people at long ranges even with a silencer attached. The K10 is stronger but you'll get killed reloading if you run up on two or three guys. The P90 can mow down 4-5 guys easily.

I would also recommend the ACR-W for its fast reload speed and hip-fire awesomeness, and the AKM and SCAR-H for having two of the fastest TTK's in the game (obviously helpful at close range).

Also, you are going to want the stubby grip since you can't equip a heavy barrel or compensator. Keeping your spread in check is of utmost importance in this game.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, March 30th 2015, 9:53pm

Your best bet is going to be the P90. It has an incredible 50 round clip, great hip-fire, great TTK, and can burst fire people at long ranges even with a silencer attached. The K10 is stronger but you'll get killed reloading if you run up on two or three guys. The P90 can mow down 4-5 guys easily.

I would also recommend the ACR-W for its fast reload speed and hip-fire awesomeness, and the AKM and SCAR-H for having two of the fastest TTK's in the game (obviously helpful at close range).

Also, you are going to want the stubby grip since you can't equip a heavy barrel or compensator. Keeping your spread in check is of utmost importance in this game.

The P90 is good, but the UMP is more efficient. Better reload, you can use the Stubby, and it drops people more consistently.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, March 30th 2015, 10:18pm

The P90 is good, but the UMP is more efficient. Better reload, you can use the Stubby, and it drops people more consistently.
The UMP is solid too, however its muzzle velocity drops to 180 m/s when suppressed as opposed to 280 m/s with the P90.

They also have almost identical TTK's yet the P90 has twice the clip size while having less than twice the RPM meaning you can fire the p90 for "more time spent firing per clip" (theoretically speaking of course).

Also, higher rate of fire guns make it easier to hit moving targets as they have a higher "tick rate" when dragging you crosshairs, for lack of a better analogy.

You made me want to revisit the UMP. Here I go...