Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "stellar" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 6:57pm

ADS Spread Decrease

On the attachments page I noticed it says the MB has a 1.5 multiplier for ADS Spread Decrease. This is a positive bonus right? Is it to make spread reset faster, thus allowing for less delay between bursts?

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 7:00pm

Yeah, cause Hardline.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,456)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 7:01pm

Yes
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2015

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, January 1st 2016, 11:09pm

And in BF4 is that the same ? What is exactly the spread decrease ?
I saw in bf4 that more it's hight more it's bad

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, January 1st 2016, 11:16pm

Spread decrease = how fast your gun gets accurate again after you stop firing. Higher = better.

And please don't necro threads. Do not post on threads that are old and burried.
Thread locked.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included