Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "socalfusions" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 7th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, March 20th 2015, 7:39am

Operator Elite Clothing only unlocked for the character model you use it on?

Received the Elite Clothing from a gold battlepack and unlocked it for the Police Operator with the full kevlar clothing model. Played on Dust Bowl and noticed I couldn't equip it, so it appears it only works for the character model you first unlock it for? That sounds tedious and possibly not intended.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, March 20th 2015, 7:44am

Did it have a name underneath it like "Gangbanger" or "SWAT" or "Undercover"?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies.

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, March 20th 2015, 8:38am

Yeah, btw when you unlock clothing for a class, you only unlock one of four outfits for that class. At least with vehicles it's not faction specific.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, March 20th 2015, 10:35am

That sounds tedious and possibly not intended.

That's what I thought first when I heard "increased weapon license requirement to 1250 kills", so it does fit with Visceral's course of action.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Jul 18th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, April 10th 2015, 9:02pm

that 1250 requirement for weapon licenses is just ridiculous. ain't so good at the maths or the game, but I did this to figure out how long it will take to do the license.

now is that per gun or per weapon class, like carbine's are 1250 or the M416 is 1250?

Date of registration
: Aug 21st 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, April 20th 2015, 6:12pm

only 6 kills per match? Even with the bolt actions that's really low...

[edit] although you need a 2x multiplier in there somewhere since you can only use the targetted gun half of the time (faction change)

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, April 24th 2015, 5:55am

There are separate factions for each team. Bangers / Professionals for the Criminals, S.W.A.T. and Undercover for the Law Enforcement. When you unlock a single outfit (let's use stealth because it's cheaper) you're paying $100k for the faction's single outfit, not the team's. That's because they have different models.
So if you want to unlock the stealth outfit for all possible situations - for a single class - it will cost you $400k. If you're talking Elite, it's $1m.

If you want all classes, all factions stealth outfit, it will cost you $1.6m, that's one set. That's quite a lot, but it gives you a goal.