Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Rom" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 4:15pm

Transfer settings, keybinds etc from BF4

Has anyone figured this out yet?

I had a quick look last night, but it was late. The settings files in Hardline seemed to contain less. I couldn't find anything to do with minimap / icon settings. Nor keybinds.

My BF4 files contain longs strings for the keybinds. But not sure where to copy them to for Hardline.

Ideally I want all my map / hud settings, and keybinds.

I also tried copying over the user file for fps cap, display etc. But had no effect, maybe there were commands in it which aren't valid for Hardline.
But typing perfoverlay etc worked in console.

Thanks

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 5:32pm

I had a quick look last night, but it was late. The settings files in Hardline seemed to contain less. I couldn't find anything to do with minimap / icon settings. Nor keybinds.

My BF4 files contain longs strings for the keybinds. But not sure where to copy them to for Hardline.

I also tried copying over the user file for fps cap, display etc. But had no effect, maybe there were commands in it which aren't valid for Hardline.

Thanks

just copy your key binds from the PROFSAVE_profile to the Hardline PROFSAVE_profile. Minimap, hud, mouse sensitivity are all in the PROFSAVE_elementofprgress(or what ever your origin name is) and require a hex editor.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 6:00pm

Well that's some bull.

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

• "Rom" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 6:47pm

Thanks

just copy your key binds from the PROFSAVE_profile to the Hardline PROFSAVE_profile. Minimap, hud, mouse sensitivity are all in the PROFSAVE_elementofprgress(or what ever your origin name is) and require a hex editor.

Thanks

So thats why when i try to open PROFSAVE_R0M it tries to download the file (in browser) where as _profile opens in browser for me to see.