Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "evamodel00" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 7th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 4:49am

Awful SLI issue with BF hardline please help

Hey all. Please feel free to move this thread if it is in the wrong spot.

I am having a big problem with the hardline beta atm (and 1-2 other games). I am using a pair of gtx 980s. when I was using 1, the beta ran buttery smooth on medium settings with vsync on. When I added my 2nd card, it stuttered so bad i had to set it back to only using 1 card. I realized that when I disable vsync when using sli that actually made a lot of the problem go away but it still wasn't very smooth and had some screen tearing.

Did any1 else have to do anything before they were able to run the game smooth using SLI? I tried playing battlefield 4 and it ran just fine. Playing on a 4k monitor.

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 5:06am

Nvidia never released any Drivers for Hardline so you are SOL
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 6:10am

To elaborate... Nvidia probably will not release drivers for Hardline until it is officially released, period. The solution is just to disable your second card through Nvidia control panel. One 980 is still more than enough to run Hardline, especially if my 660TI can run it.

• "evamodel00" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 7th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 6:28am

To elaborate... Nvidia probably will not release drivers for Hardline until it is officially released, period. The solution is just to disable your second card through Nvidia control panel. One 980 is still more than enough to run Hardline, especially if my 660TI can run it.
Thanks, I appreciate it. 1 980 can run it on medium at good framerates so I will leave it there for now. I was more concerned about maybe there was something wrong with a card install, hardware, settings, etc. But it really seems hit or miss. I had problems with dying light which made me more worried, but it now seems those are the only 2 games giving me an issue. I'll wait for the driver :)