Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 2nd 2015

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 3:09pm

Instead of nerfing the med bag to oblivion like they did in bf4, they tried balancing it out. its back to its original state, where it heals regardless of you being suppressed. but now, they increased the recharge time, thus making this a more tactical gadget. no more med bag spam basically. gotta be smart. don,t have 10 people throw a med pack down when someone gets hurt. and for some reason, they make the ammo bag have a long recharge time too (idk why because all it does is gives ammo... not overpowered in any way. doesnt give any crazy advantage on the field.)
the only blueberry support that will give ammo if you ask for it ^_^

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 5:32pm

Quoted

for some reason, they make the ammo bag have a long recharge time too (idk why because all it does is gives ammo... not overpowered in any way. doesnt give any crazy advantage on the field.)

@3VertsNorth
Does the ammo box block explosives in BFH?

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 10:36pm

Sorry for the off topic post, Tapatalk does not show sub sections as clearly as I wanted ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite