Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Jaren000" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 7th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 8:47am

Med Packs

I'm not sure whether they just have an absurd regen time or you have to use an ammo box to get another but these things take forever to get after you use one. Does anyone know whether it's just regen time or you actually have to use an ammo box to get another one?
H&K weapons FTW! HK416, MP5, MG4, USP.45, G36(C/K), L85A2, MP7! All H&K FTW !Now you may be thinking to your self, "isn't the L85A2 by manufactured by BAE systems?" well it's not. Any weapon in the SA80 family that is LxxA2 means it has gotten H&K upgrades, any weapon that is LxxA1 is first issue. "'The more you know!' 'And knowing is half the Battle!'" My XBOX One stats Below. Quite good at everything except sniping. I F**KIN HATE SNIPING. I am a sh*t sniper. Also, I give you Health and Ammo like the F*CKIN game depends on it because it probably does to an extent.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 8:55am

You don't need an ammo box to get a new one.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 9:45am

"ammo" regen time for both boxes are quite long

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 11:59am

Exact times please?

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 12:16pm

It's actually a pretty nice thing that they take so long to be available again. Means that medics can't constantly keep the selfheal going anymore when they're on the move.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 12:24pm

Quoted

It's actually a pretty nice thing that they take so long to be available again. Means that medics can't constantly keep the selfheal going anymore when they're on the move.

Also means in fast paced gamemodes I can't heal more than like 2 teammates...

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 12:58pm

I prefer using in-combat disables to prevent aggressive selfhealing instead of these extremely slow reloads that limit the teamplay potentials.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:02pm

Combat medic spec FTW ! It really helps a lot to keep people alive when they are away from each others.

Sent from phone.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:16pm

Quoted

Also means in fast paced gamemodes I can't heal more than like 2 teammates...

if your teammates are smart they'll grab their healing off your back then.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 3:04pm

Combat medic spec FTW ! It really helps a lot to keep people alive when they are away from each others.

Sent from phone.

This is the Hardline subforum. :D

Indeed i think this is way too long. More often than I can count, I wanted to heal teammates but it was on CD, or people did not notice I was healing them and were running away from them. This just hurts aggressive players more than the ones not pushing for objectives, camping, defending, etc.