Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 8:37am

Hardline Syndicate Assignments

Old Content

The Dependencies for these assignments have been hidden for the most part. Until now.

To unlock the Professional Syndicate assignment which unlocks the R700 Blackout which I believe is actually the .300 Knockout, you need to first
  • Unlock the MAC-10
  • Fulfill PREREQ 72
  • Obtain a Gold Professional Service Star

Of course, much of this is using codenames like PREREQ 72. I will find time to figure it out, and more, later.

Sit tight, folks.

EDIT: The Syndicate Assignments follow a similar format.

• Finish Kit Assignment 2 and obtain the weapon reward.
  • Buy 10 gadgets/weapons in the kit.
  • Obtain a Gold Service Star for the kit.

From there, the actual criteria differs only for the last 2 tasks. The first two is getting 200 kills with the primary weapon and (according to someone's unsubstantiated post) reaching level 4 in your rep.

Since I'm currently discussing the R700 BO aka .300 Knockout, what you need to do after unlocking the Assignment is:

• 200 Sniper RIfle kills
  • Reach Rep Level 4 in 10 matches
  • 15 Camera Coins
  • 15 Marksman Cooins

Your reward is a Sniper Rifle that is pretty much what dreams are made of.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Mar 16th 2015, 6:08am)

Date of registration
: Mar 11th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 3:11pm

I was talking to a few people about this before, very interesting the way they work. So it seems like for the .300 Knock out we need to complete the dependencies first which is:

Unlock the MAC-10,
Fulfill PREREQ 72
Obtain a Gold Professional Service Star

Then once completed we unlock the assignment that needs another set of tasks completed to finish the assignment?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 3:17pm

I was talking to a few people about this before, very interesting the way they work. So it seems like for the .300 Knock out we need to complete the dependencies first which is:

Unlock the MAC-10,
Fulfill PREREQ 72
Obtain a Gold Professional Service Star

Then once completed we unlock the assignment that needs another set of tasks completed to finish the assignment?

Yes, it worked the same way for BF4 as well.

There are a set of Prerequisites or "Dependencies" that unlock the Assignment so that you can actually start on it.

Only after fulfilling the Prerequisites will the game actually track the Assignment's progress.

I already updated the OP with what needs to be done to obtain the .300 KO.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 4:11pm

Any idea how to complete the second part? I don't fully understand how we gain rep over 10 matches. Do you have any idea on the tasks to unlock the ARM assault rifle?

200 Sniper RIfle kills
Reach Rep Level 4 in 10 matches
15 Camera Coins
15 Marksman Cooins

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 4:17pm

@Harri Does Gaming

Ah, what's meant by that is that you have to reach Rep level 4 in 10 separate matches. Keep in mind, there's no evidence proving it yet and something concrete remains elusive. It's based simply on a random Reddit post that had correctly named 3/4 other requirements.

ARM is essentially the same thing but even easier.

Prerequisites
  • Unlock G17
  • Obtain 10 Operator weapons/gadgets
  • Obtain a Gold Operator Star

Criteria
  • Obtain 200 AR kills
  • Reach Rep Level 4 in 10 separate matches
  • 15 Heal Coins
  • 15 Revive Coins
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Feb 4th 2015, 4:46pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 4:56pm

Thanks for letting me know! :)

But how do we gain rep? And how do we check? I'm assuming its something to do with the reputation perk section in the load out menu?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 5:02pm

Thanks for letting me know! :)

But how do we gain rep? And how do we check? I'm assuming its something to do with the reputation perk section in the load out menu?

Rep is the BFH Equivalent of Field Upgrades and is accumulated through squad actions AFAIK.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 7:57pm

Progress is coming along nicely.

Much of the Assignment data is now intelligible.

Patch 369

Dependencies:
  • Obtain 2 Sedan Bronze Stars
  • Obtain 2 Coupe Bronze Stars
  • Obtain 2 Mobile Spawn Point Bronze Stars

Criteria:
  • Obtain 5 Armored Vehicle Coins
  • Obtain 5 SUV Coins

Patch 370

Dependencies:
  • Unlock Patch 369
  • Obtain 1 SUV Silver Star
  • Obtain 1 CAT Silver Star

Criteria:
  • Destroy 25 vehicles (<- 90% sure about this one) with CATs
  • Destroy 25 vehicles (<- 90% sure about this one) with SUVs
  • Obtain 25 Roadkills
  • Obtain 10 CAT Coins
  • Obtain 10 SUV Coins

Gold Breaching Hammer

Dependencies:
  • 250000 points in Land Vehicles <- 90% sure about this one but it was very vague.
  • Unlock 20 items for Land Vehicles <- 90% sure about this one but it was very vague.
  • Unlock Patch 370

Criteria:
  • Obtain 200 kills in Land Vehicles
  • Destroy 50 Land Vehicles
  • Obtain 15 Armored Vehicle Coins
  • Obtain 15 SUV Coins

I'll post more as I finish decoding them. But first, some much needed rest.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Mar 16th 2015, 5:14am) with the following reason: Missed Patch 370 for some reason

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 12:17am

O OK so its pretty much just reach rank 4 in squad upgrades 10 times over 10 matches? Sounds easy enough.

I didn't realize that squad upgrades are monitored in the load out menu. Are we able to choose custom squad upgrades or something ?

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 12:22am

I cannot fathom why they put he syndicate assigments in the beta. all they now have achieved is an almost complete lack of feedback on the Knockout, FGM, ARM and Double-barrel. I do hope that they extend the beta and then remove these assignments.