Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ppop

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 12:40pm

Help punkbuster

When ever i try to join a server in Battlefield Hardline Beta a window pops up where it says that i need Punkbuster to play but i allready had it installed and re-installed. how do i solve this?
I've had trouble with Punkbuster earlier with BF4(i can still play BF4) but i don't remeber exactly what i did to solve that.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 1:01pm

try a different server. When the beta first started I noticed that PB threw up a flag that the server was running an out dated version of PB and then was kicked a few minutes later.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 2:04pm

I am getting same problem too. Reinstalling didn't help (isn't even included in punkbuster install thing at pb's site) and the punkbuster service thing that came with BFH didn't do anything. Currently redownloading the whole shit...
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 2:09pm

I redownloaded it from here:

PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

Then it worked.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 2:09pm

I redownloaded it from here:

PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

Then it worked.

Huh? It doesn't even let me install via that because it's missing BF Hardline. "Update Punkbuster" etc just say it's up-to-date.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 3:00pm

Yeah I had the same, but then after it said it was up-to-date it worked.