Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Mar 5th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 10:54am

Just use this to compare prices guys - http://www.dlcompare.com/

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, February 6th 2015, 7:57pm

meh G2A.com isn't that creditable. I remember when Devolver Digital (Publisher of Hotline Miami and other games) did cancel keys from them as they werent legit: https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/stat…577590606520320
Don't forget the ubisoft and Sniper elite 3 things.

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, February 6th 2015, 8:18pm

meh G2A.com isn't that creditable. I remember when Devolver Digital (Publisher of Hotline Miami and other games) did cancel keys from them as they werent legit: https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/stat…577590606520320

G2A, and Kinguin both gave full refunds or replaced the code so they themselves did a better job than ubisoft, iirc ubisoft later started to return the games, if only they had a list of reputable sellers like GW2.
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 2:14pm

G2A, and Kinguin both gave full refunds or replaced the code so they themselves did a better job than Ubisoft, iirc Ubisoft later started to return the games, if only they had a list of reputable sellers like GW2.

That G2A, Kinguin and other greymarket key-resellers are not approved by any publisher should be pretty well-known by now. Sniper Elite 3 and Ubisoft keys that were banned had been brought into circulation via theft and credit card fraud, so the blame kind of lies with the grey-market resellers' lack of attention where the keys came from. I got burned myself and had my AC:U key revoked (and later reinstated). Still, my other transactions with G2A (some two digit number) went over very smoothly. The big problem with the recent Ubisoft key bans was that Ubisoft did not communicate to the users what was going on, which naturally leads to them instantly blaming Ubisoft.

Devolver Digital on the other hand has a more personal level of spite for G2A, and kind of rightly so as their products are of rather good quality and not nearly as overpriced as so called "AAA" titles.

Ubisoft, EA and Activision have shown that they (and their big studios) cannot be trusted to deliver a working product for 60$ (or your regional "equivalent" - 60€ is actually worth considerably more). I did buy DA3 on origin, but I did not get as much enjoyment out of it as I had hoped.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?