Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 9:10pm

I think it's great that it's lower but the fact that it's so much on the right and pointing to the left is sooo weird. Reminds me of CS, that's probably what they were going for.

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 9:21pm

The angle, yes. But the height and distance to the weapon is way better than it is in Hardline imo.

http://cs.ingame.de/files/2013/04/csgo-recoil-ak47.jpg

You still see the finger on the trigger and the weapon does not cover too much at all.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, August 18th 2014, 11:40am

Spoiler Spoiler

Wait, that's the 74u?

MY GRIPS! WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY WOOD GRIPS!

The magazine still has the old color in the game.

AKS-74u and MP5 are my all-time favs and I have to say that this version looks just as good. Problem is... it doesnt look like an AK at all with this weapon position. Thats what I was talking about.

Pretty sure that's not a 74U - it has a 7.62x39mm magazine. Looks like some weird crossbreed between AK-47 and AKS-74U, with the muzzle device and frame of an AKS-74U, but chambered in M43.

You can load those old, more traditional magazines with 5.45mm and use them on AK-74 variants, AFAIK. I've seen it done. That's still an AKS74u, the barrel isn't big enough for an AKMSu
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(374)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, August 18th 2014, 1:22pm

Except fov, placement is fine imho.
Bad guys should have it lower to imply that they are basing it on shooting from the hip/placing the stock at elbow.

Good guys should have it higher and more tacticool like BF games because, you know, they "know" how to handle this shit :L

Fix the fovs and rotations, positions are fine.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 18th 2014, 3:31pm

Just FYI:

One guy in my Reddit thread tweeted it to Ian Milham. I then made a suggestion for it.

https://twitter.com/Monkey_Pants/status/501086854146297856

*scroll up for the whole conversation

Reddit thread: weapon position looks off (too low/narrow) : BF_Hardline

Even if it doesn't work, it is really awesome that he and the rest of Visceral actually take their time to read and respond to feedback on reddit and twitter.
The beta already had a lot of things improved from BF4 and from what Ive heard from gamescom, it has been improved even more since the beta.

Anyways, I won't get my hopes up too high for this feature, just yet.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,529)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, August 18th 2014, 4:58pm

Even if it doesn't work, it is really awesome that he and the rest of Visceral actually take their time to read and respond to feedback on reddit and twitter.

Funny thing is, so did DICE and Battlelog Devs until Reddit thought it'd be cool to harass and chase them away to teach them a lesson about releasing buggy games. They'd take what the devs said, no matter what it was, and start a circlejerk over it. They celebrated how they cut off communication with the devs. Let's see if Reddit is smart enough this time around to NOT burn a bridge. I don't have high hopes for it.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 18th 2014, 5:08pm

Thats why CTE is actually a good idea. It filters some of those morons.
CTE is confirmed fo Hardline as well, afaik. Would have to look up the source though.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,529)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 18th 2014, 5:15pm

Thats why CTE is actually a good idea. It filters some of those morons.
CTE is confirmed fo Hardline as well, afaik. Would have to look up the source though.

It actually doesn't filter out those morons. It makes said morons feel entitled and thus shout even more loudly. Some of them even say CTE is stupid because players shouldn't have to fix the game for the devs.

All CTE did was bloat the community's already oversized sense of self-worth.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 18th 2014, 5:20pm

Reddit is open to everyone. So is Battlelog. But CTE is restricted to a certain amount of players. Im not in CTE but I know some people that are. I cant say how different the forums are from the main battlelog. But it cant be worse. Battlelog has the worst community I know.
As long as the devs have a better view on suggestions and ideas, it isnt that bad.

Besides that, the game has already been improved alot since CTE started. CTE is a good idea no matter what some of those players think...
Saying "players shouldnt fix the game for devs" is the most stupid thing Ive heard. Devs want to make a game that the players demand, so they obviously have to help with that. And Im not talking about the bugs and all that shit from release. Many of those were avoidable.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,529)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 18th 2014, 5:52pm

I cant say how different the forums are from the main battlelog. But it cant be worse. Battlelog has the worst community I know.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The only "restriction" CTE has on players is that they have Premium. A lot of players have Premium. You don't need an IQ test to have mommy buy you Premium with her credit card. Like I said, Battlelog is full of whiners. CTE Battlelog is full of entitled whiners.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.