Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 2:05pm

I have not been bothered by the absence so far. There usually are a couple of guys around playing engineer, and with the operator they are clearly the most needed and useful classes.

However concerning explosives, what I found intriguing is, that the game is clearly lacking destruction and ways to get rid of it, as well as ways to counter people using cover. When considering clearly superior postions above the money piles in high tension, you have close to no ways to deal with these people. An XM25 would really help here. Still it would not fit the theme, as wouldn't grenade launchers themselves.

It would be better, too if throwing grenades was a bit more precise and controllable.

As for vehicles, I do not know, the ARV and the spawn point can be a real nuisance, but giving everybody a way to deal with them is not the best idea. Especially since we know that there are different vehicles on different modes/maps.

Date of registration
: Feb 17th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 5:39pm

That said I would not mind seeing the grenade launcher on the "support" class (can't remember what it is called in Hardline), the support gadgets in the beta are IMO pretty lackluster.

So the breaching charge is lackluster...?

I haven't played hardline, but it seems to me that the breaching charges should be the only anti armor weapon for the Support class.

What I'm somewhat concerned about is how the recon class, the laser trip mine is good, but I think it should have some defense against armor like it does in BF4. I mean, the Assault class has full auto rifles that can do damage to cars, but the recon class weapons can't shot nearly as fast. But I also hope that Recons DONT get breaching charges, because I don't think it makes sense in hardline. In BF4 I actually think support shouldn't have C4, but thats another discussion.

Lennox 203

Slow Learner

(306)

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 5:43pm

I would like the ability to launch a flashbang or smoke through a window, or kill a fool with blunt force trauma.

Is Hardline available on the 360 yet?
"Ain't nothin' soft or sweet, I lift you off your feet
When I cock back the heat, whole crews retreat"

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 6:25pm

No noob tubes? I can deal with that, but I don't see why it wouldn't be in Hardline. As long as you have the right set of permits, you can get one here in the US, and it wouldn't be out of the question if a criminal had one because black market.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 11:37pm

If we put realism aside totally, as Hardline does, and assume that police forces and criminals alike would use top-notch military gear especially the M320 grenade launcher with HE shells, then I would certainly not give it to the Assault class, but the Support as this class is not useful at the moment.

I still do not see the need for a HE launcher as it is infantry centric and the RPGs are so often used on the two modes. Flashbangs and Smokes however this would be sensible.

• "Browser" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 1:26pm

@VincentNZ

1. Not all the Gadgets yet.

2. Fucking breaching Charges.
I buffed DMR velocity.
QBU is only weapon in my heart. That and the M1911.

PS: I am the pinnacle of maturity.