Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 5:12pm

AKM is easily my favorite as well! The recoil is significant but it's fairly vertical so it's not hard to deal with

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 9:56pm

AKM is my current go to gun for laying people out. The vert recoil is rather nasty but ive had great results by slapping the AFG on it and just bursting my way to victory. Put the crosshair on their sternum and with just a touch of compensation the recoil sill carry it right into their head.

another gun that im having a surprisingly good time with is the Tec-9. slap a silencer and extended mags on it and I just mow people down. its not super strong at range but with the silencer its easy to move around and just shred people. at point blank range i seem to be able to out shoot most things barring shotguns.
Greatest insult I've ever read

My Lord, I find thy face apelike and thy form misshapen. Thy beard, moreover, is an offense against decency, resembling more closely the scabrous fir which doth decorate the hinder portion of a mongrel dog than a proper adornement for a human face. Is it possible that thy mother, seized by some wild lechery, did dally at some time past with a randy goat? -Mandorallen