Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "XLolitaX" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 1st 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 6:31pm

BF:H question

there is prop already an awnser to it somwhere on this forum but i just made this for other people who have the same question , Is bf:h worth the money(if you played/playing the beta) ifso what should i buy the deluxe or the normall pack , or should i wait for premium witch will prop. come out.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 6:38pm

So far, no. It's a crappy looking DLC for BF4. The games I've played have been fun, but as far as I can tell, it's not worth $60. Wait a few weeks after release and then see if you want it.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 7:23pm

IMO it's to early to tell. So far we've only seen one map, two gamemodes and 3 weapons per class. So far we have only seen what Visceral wants to show us regarding the multiplayer.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Apr 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 7:25pm

So far, no. It's a crappy looking DLC for BF4. The games I've played have been fun, but as far as I can tell, it's not worth $60. Wait a few weeks after release and then see if you want it.
I wouldn't say crappy looking, ive had a lot of fun with that new blood money game mode.

but i agree that it isn't anything more than a dlc. I probably won't buy it for more than $40, maybe not even then depending on how many maps and other stuff is included that's not in beta. (and imo, reskinning guns doesn't count as 'new content')

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, June 13th 2014, 10:44am

It took them months to fix BF4 and now they're trying to sell us a new game mode for 60$. As if 110$ for the game + premium wasn't enough.

Its a fucking joke.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, June 13th 2014, 11:25am

I do not like the scenario how it is depicted in Hardline, I find the price is ridiculously high, the release turn is way too fast, BF4 still has major issues and is still in it's development cycle, I can see a lot of balancing issues in the beta already, the gamemodes are nice and new but exploitable, and so forth.

That being said, as of now, the beta is a whole lot of fun to play. Visceral did their job well. Game runs smooth, too and gives nice and immediate feedback. As of now the gamemodes are fun, as people run around like chickens and nobody has figured out the optimal tactics yet. Map design is everything BF3 did right and BF4 did not, you can flank from everywhere, there are few secure spots, the vehicles allow for fast maneuvers and you can outsmart the other team a lot if you want to.

If you weigh that up against each other you will still get the feeling that Hardline is the same as BF4, which could be released as a standalone add-on or even a DLC. Charging 60-70 dollars for that is ridiculous, no matter how many maps, weapons and modes they will add. If they would release it foe 30-40 it would be alright. Even then EA would have to cope with judgements and prejudices for releasing another Battlefield so soon. I do not see myself buying it as of now, let alone if they plan to add Premium again or non-free DLCs.

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Friday, June 13th 2014, 2:07pm

How can you call it a DLC? When I saw the leak I thought the same thing, but Hardline changed way too many mechanics and added new features to be a simple DLC.

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, June 13th 2014, 3:46pm

How can you call it a DLC? When I saw the leak I thought the same thing, but Hardline changed way too many mechanics and added new features to be a simple DLC.

And this is why threads such as these are silly and unnecessary. It's all blind speculation and improper judgement for a game who was revealed maybe a couple months ago.

Edit: As in uncovered on the Internet. The un-official reveal occured just prior to E3 and then was fully disclosed during E3.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.

Nope. Aim Assist or bust; here's why:

Default Aim Assist Data

Source code

AccelerationInputThreshold 0.98
    AccelerationMultiplier 5.0
    AccelerationDamping 4.0
    AccelerationTimeThreshold 0.15
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
    MaxAcceleration::Vec2
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
    AttractDistanceFallOffs::Vec2
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 0.45
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom 0.5
    AttractOwnSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.85
    AttractOwnRequiredMovementForMaximumAttract 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.1
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.34
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    ViewObstructedKeepTime 0.0
    SnapZoomLateralSpeedLimit 1000.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.2
    SnapZoomReticlePointPriority 999
    SnapZoomAutoEngageTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMinAngle 90.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 1.2
    SoldierBackupSkeletonCollisionData *nullGuid*
    CheckBoneCenterOnlyDistance 40.0

No Slowdown Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 1.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom -1.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.0
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 0.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.0
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput -1.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 0.5
    DisableForcedTargetRecalcDistance 7.0

No Auto Rotation Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 0.45
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom 0.5
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.85
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.1
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.34
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.0
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput -1.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 0.5
    DisableForcedTargetRecalcDistance 7.0

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "JSLICE20" (Jun 13th 2014, 4:03pm)

• "Browser" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2014

Battlelog:

Friday, June 13th 2014, 4:51pm

And this is why threads such as these are silly and unnecessary. It's all blind speculation and improper judgement for a game who was revealed maybe a couple months ago.

Edit: As in uncovered on the Internet. The un-official reveal occured just prior to E3 and then was fully disclosed during E3.

What does this have to do with anything? Is it because he's defending the game you're bashing him, or are you doing something else I'm not smart enough to comprehend?
I buffed DMR velocity.
QBU is only weapon in my heart. That and the M1911.

PS: I am the pinnacle of maturity.

This post by "JSLICE20" (Friday, June 13th 2014, 5:11pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, June 13th 2014, 5:13pm)