Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:44pm

Why does EA leak everything?

To generate hype. Too bad it's probably not going to work this time.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:45pm

Uhhhhh. I dont know mixed feelings

Battlefield Hardline Real Gameplay - YouTube

Be quick probably gone soon that vid.

Ten minutes. :D

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:47pm

I downloaded the vid. I can upload to a site it if you guys want?

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:48pm

Uhhhhh. I dont know mixed feelings

Battlefield Hardline Real Gameplay - YouTube

Be quick probably gone soon that vid.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "C0llis" (May 28th 2014, 1:03pm)

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:50pm

Saw a link already on Neogaf. Download it here. :)

MEGA

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 1:08pm

If this was revealed on April 1 no one would believe it was for real.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 1:11pm

Three different links courtesy of Reddit

Watch it while it's fresh, or download it off MEGA.

Codename: OMAHA is indeed BFH just as WARSAW was BF4.

OMAHA

Whether fighting in World War II, Vietnam, the distant future, or the modern day, fans have come to expect one thing when they hear the word 'Battlefield' - all-out warfare. In OMAHA, Visceral Games and DICE are teaming up to bring the all-out warfare experience to a new setting: a war on crime. In OMAHA, you will engage in all-out criminal warfare as you fight to serve and protect, or serve yourself.

BATTLEFIELD MULTIPLAYER

Battlefield has always been about teamwork and playing with friends. When a squad works together, few games are as fun or rewarding. Multiplayer modes in OMAHA are built with tactical coordination in mind. Whether you're organizing a hostage rescue as SWAT or staging an elaborate bank heist, cops need backup and criminals need a crew. There has never been a greater need for the teamwork and the tactical gameplay that Battlefield fans expect. The all new Heist Mode is all about the big score. While the robbers try to blow open the vault and make off with the loot, the cops are there to block their every escape. In Rescue, SWAT masterminds move in to save hostages captured during a robbery gone wrong. Hotwire has cops chasing car thieves across huge open evironments. Players have to think fast and drive even faster. Bloodmoney is a fast-paced battle over a huge pile of money where the cops and criminals fight to secure the cash and take it back to their safehouse. No matter your playstyle or preferred side of the law, there is a multiplayer mode for you.

VISCERAL SINGLEPLAYER

Previously on OMAHA...

"What say we bag these guys and go grab some lunch?"

*DOOR BREACH*

"POLICE! KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!"

After delivering amazing story-telling in games like Dead Space, the Visceral Team aims to revitalize our singleplayer campaign with OMAHA. Our hero is Nick Mendoza, a young Miami detective who gets caught up in his own personal struggle between right and wrong, cop and criminal. Nick embarks on a cross-country quest seeking revenge against his once-trusted partner's own force.

"That's 9.9 million dollars worth of coke."

"Oh, what are you, Drug Rain Man?"

"Come on let's leave it for the cops."

"I'm not letting cops take this!"

Surrounding Nick is a rogue gallery of crooked cops and colorful criminals, from chatterbox coke dealers to deranged billionaires.

"I want my laptop."

The OMAHA campaign draws influence from popular television cop dramas, each level structured like an episode - cliffhangers and all.

Bringing its characters to life is an all-star cast and crew from hit shows like Justified, The Americans, and House of Cards. On the gameplay side, our environments are wider and more open than ever before. And enemy AI has been redesigned from the ground up. The result is a story where episodes can be played multple times and in multiple ways.

DOWNTOWN DESTRUCTION

One of our key hallmarks is destruction and OMAHA takes this to the next level by bringing it even closer to home. Set in locations both glitzy and gritty, you'll visit American urban settings to create mayhem. Shoot out the inside of a subterranean grow lab, blow up a gleaming bank vault, or blast apart a Los Angeles car dealership. The wide array of urban environments is modern, sexy, and of course, highly destructable. All of this destruction and mayhem, along with having multiple Levolution events affecting maps and gameplay makes OMAHA the most visualy diverse Battlefield yet.

GADGETS & GUNS

OMAHA will feature a full arsenal of military-grade weapons and some new fiction-inspired weapons as well, such as sawed-off shotguns and TAZERS. The core of player customization and unique expression is the use of Gadgets. In Singleplayer, Nick's Police Scanner enables an investigation mechanic that packs the world with clues and reveals a second layer to the story. Nick can also scan suspects for outstanding warrants using the money he earns for unlocks. Most importantly, the Scanner helps players choose their playstyle. Blast through guns blazing, sneak past a group of guards, or set up a sniper position on the rooftops - it's your game, it's your choice.

In Multiplayer, Gadgets take center stage. Ziplines and Grappling Hooks can be used on any map, anywhere making for chaotic, unpredictable combat. Hunting down campers has never been this much fun. You'll find it all only in OMAHA.

VEHICULAR MAYHEM

Of course, it wouldn't be a Battlefield game without vehicles to pilot and drive. Muscles cars, police cruisers, counterattack trucks, boats, planes, and armed choppers are just a few of the ways OMAHA players can amp up the fun in both Multiplayer and Singleplayer. Race across the map to back up your friends, make roadkill out of enemies, hop on a motorcycle with loot strapped on your back and blow past the cops. Vehicle gameplay in OMAHA is fresh, fast, and intense. Don't worry, knocking a chopper out of the sky is still one of the greatest thrills in-game.

A new world with new levels of freedom and new ways to play, OMAHA brilliantly brings the cops and criminals fantasy to life so get ready to engage in all-out criminal warfare whether you're a Battlefield veteran or it's your first time on the beat.

Singleplayer TL;DR - You get to play as this guy.

Multiplayer TL;DR - What fans have been asking for in BF4, they're getting in BFH.

It appears you buy weapons rather than simply unlocking them. However, this could simply be concept that is yet to be finalized.

Also, it appears the cars have working mirrors. Now THAT would be impressive if it was true.

Personally, I'm starting to like what they're doing here.

@Labby

Scout Heli Rocket Pods in BFH shown. I guess you have a reason to buy it now.

But it's not listed in the Battlelog list of vehicle unlocks... yet.

Also, inb4 news reports that OMAHA was used for heist training.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (May 28th 2014, 3:08pm)

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 1:18pm

Oh wow, I've never been so unthrilled by a gameplay video that basically covers every aspect of a game.

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 1:20pm

huh, I dont know what to think.
Its clearly an internal presentation but it looks not nearly as good as BF4. Also uses the same sounds as BF4.
And the MP also doesnt look like its something like PvP. More like PvAI or PlayerandAIvsPlayer

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 1:27pm

I would not have any problem with an objective based co-op mode like Payday for both factions or a real Rush/Obliteration-like mode for MP. But I have not seen anything remotely close to current BF experiences.

And I am disgusted about car chases and similar stuff. The BF series was always about authenticity, but this goes totally overboard with this. Police chasing down criminals in a armoured truck that mounts an HMG? Yeah, right, this is authentic.