Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 10:39am

Hmm

"According to reddit user 'strelok1911', who claims QA for #Battlefield_Hardline, the multiplayer part of the game will be done by #DICE."

There is a singleplayer in this thing? Geez, do they ever learn?

Edit: I am rather alarmed about the sheer amount of vehicles we get to drive (?) what has that to do with a shooter? High speed char chases and shootouts between police and getaway cars? This is Battlefield not a new Bad Boys movie directed by Michael Bay. If it does not stay an authentic shooter then you should not call it battlefield. I am waiting for actual screens but I fear a more comic look too.

Also a new BF game just a year after the last one? And no real info until 4 months prior to release? Does not sound like a well-developed AAA title to me. BF4 is not even close to it's end of life-cycle. Matter of fact Final Stand will probabyl just be released or not even out. And in terms of appealing to the ESL crowd, that crowd should appeal to the game not the other way around. If you have to modify your game and strip all distinguishing features from it, you are better off without that crowd. Also just from the looks of it with all the vehicles and gadgets and crazy gamemodes, I doubt it will appeal to them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VincentNZ" (May 28th 2014, 11:00am)

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 10:47am

I'm unsure how I feel about this game. It doesn't seem like a 'Battlefield' title per say. But it looks interesting... I'm probably going to go into with the mindset of treating it like a completely game than the other Battlefield games I've played. I'm wondering what the incentive to drive police cruisers will be? It seems like the little bird style helicopter, if it has mini-guns on it will be the best vehicle to get into. As I'm not really seeing to many other weaponized vehicles. Hopefully they get the G36C right this time around as well, I'm a bit disappointed with the way DICE handled it in BF4. I'll probably have to see more before I'm sold on buying it though...
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

Labby

(6,365)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 11:07am

As I'm not really seeing to many other weaponized vehicles

The armored SUV looking things have an auto 40mm grenade launcher for the gunner seat, and it appears in two different colors in what looks like the list of vehicle upgrades, so maybe there will be different grenade types for it or something?

And there's always the tank truck. Drivable explosives on wheels?

And then there's the "Connect 4" vehicle upgrade.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 11:15am

At least two of the major vehicle classes from Battlefield games will be in this one.

LMFAO

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 11:17am

Hmm

"According to reddit user 'strelok1911', who claims QA for #Battlefield_Hardline, the multiplayer part of the game will be done by #DICE."
I don't know if this is good or rather bad. At the end it could feel too much like BF4 or BF3 while it would feel different when its done by another developer...
Btw. the official statement reads:

Quoted

We’ve been reading all of your comments and we’re excited to be going into more detail soon on the ways we’re adding new twists and turns to the foundation of Battlefield multiplayer and more about how we’re bringing our strengths at Visceral to single player.
This sounds like they make both. So no DICE for MP. Maybe they assist.

Date of registration
: May 18th 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:30pm

Huh. Very interesting.
I am pleased to hear it won't be another modern combat shooter.
Though I am not sure how they will pull off 64 man or more without it seeming like just a private war. It would be weaker as a game if it was just BF reskinned, I hope they make it into a more cops and robbers type where the point isn't to brutally destroy each other with ridiculous amounts of firepower...

On one hand, if it is a 32\24\12 man game then I probably won't play it because large servers are what draws me to BF. On the other, if they keep decent gun mechanics (like actual recoil and spread) then I would consider.

I'm just glad it isn't BF5 in a modern\near future setting.

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:33pm

I tried myself on creating a subreddit. (first time css for me)

Battlefield Hardline: Visceral's Police Themed Battlefield

Obviously there are already quite a few since it has been leaked yesterday.
Anyways, if anyone wants to be a mod... just ask.
Would be nice if it would grow.

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:36pm

As I'm not really seeing to many other weaponized vehicles

The armored SUV looking things have an auto 40mm grenade launcher for the gunner seat, and it appears in two different colors in what looks like the list of vehicle upgrades, so maybe there will be different grenade types for it or something?

And there's always the tank truck. Drivable explosives on wheels?

And then there's the "Connect 4" vehicle upgrade.

I stand corrected... Is that thing really just an oil tanker? Going kamikaze to open the bank vault...
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:36pm

Uhhhhh. I dont know mixed feelings

Battlefield Hardline Real Gameplay - YouTube

Be quick probably gone soon that vid.

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 12:43pm

Why does EA leak everything? First they accidentally leak C&C Generals 2, then Battlefield 4, then Crysis 3 and now this.