Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 6:43am

Awesome, quality is out the window, one game a year grind is in.

This is the end. Fuck.
And again, its not made by Dice. And 2 year or even 1 year circle is pretty common in the BF franchise.

2002 - 1942
2004 - Vietnam
2005 - BF2
2006 - 2142
2008 - Bad Company
2009 - Heroes - BF 1943
2010 - Bad Company 2
2011 - Battlefield 3
2013 - Battlefield 4

With DICE doing battlefront and mirrors edge it only makes sense someone picks up the in between time. In the long run this is a good thing. While yeah we are gonna get some BF games that are made by people other then DICE, which i'm sure will turn out just fine, we'll know when we get them. When it comes time for DICE to do their battlefield thing hopefully that will give them more time then they would normally get.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 6:49am

I just hope that last gen doesnt hold back PC and Next Gen. I rather mean gameplay mechanics, not graphics.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 7:58am

*snip*

That art style. GTA meets Frostibite?

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 8:07am

At least two of the major vehicle classes from Battlefield games will be in this one.

Hackintosh user, european player, suppressor lover.
Latest creation

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 8:14am

Awesome, quality is out the window, one game a year grind is in.

This is the end. Fuck.
And again, its not made by Dice. And 2 year or even 1 year circle is pretty common in the BF franchise.

2002 - 1942
2004 - Vietnam
2005 - BF2
2006 - 2142
2008 - Bad Company
2009 - Heroes - BF 1943
2010 - Bad Company 2
2011 - Battlefield 3
2013 - Battlefield 4

With DICE doing battlefront and mirrors edge it only makes sense someone picks up the in between time. In the long run this is a good thing. While yeah we are gonna get some BF games that are made by people other then DICE, which i'm sure will turn out just fine, we'll know when we get them. When it comes time for DICE to do their battlefield thing hopefully that will give them more time then they would normally get.

I agree with not having DICE sitting this battlefield out. If they took the time to develop a very well done game the franchise would suffer. Look at the video game market, within a year the majority of gamers are looking for something new, so that's what a business will do. You can only rush so many installments and maintain the integrity of the franchise. With two companies working on the same franchise, they can each take the time to put out a quality game and still release a new version each year. The only problem I have is the concept and the company producing it. Wasn't impressed with their previous titles so I'm being pessimistic.

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 8:45am

Battlefield Hardline Beta?

Hey Guys! So today new information has been found about the new FPS game that's gonna be called Battlefield Hardline. So people found lots of images in the css files and things... But those css files have been removed since. EA also leaked the information so far so we know it's official. So I think there will be a beta for the new game because a line in the battlelog source showBfhWelcomeToBeta":false I doubt this would be for Battlefield Heroes because that doesn't use the same battlelog and that's not in beta, but the bfh beta seems to be disabled. I might be completely wrong about this, but it's just what I think it is. What do you think about a Battlefield Hardline beta?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 8:59am

It is the BF Hardline Beta.

It's even codenamed "Omaha"

All of this found by Redditors.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:06am

At least two of the major vehicle classes from Battlefield games will be in this one.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:16am

The CSS file may be gone but all the JS files are still there.

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/bl-cdn/cd…s_1874370188.js

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/bl-cdn/cd…s_2062381296.js

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/bl-cdn/cd…s_2471827896.js

I mentioned the beta in another thread somewhere and some stuff i found relating to it but I forget where :/ lol Either way beta data will probably be announced at E3.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 10:35am

Hmm

"According to reddit user 'strelok1911', who claims QA for #Battlefield_Hardline, the multiplayer part of the game will be done by #DICE."