Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 5:10pm

Hardline isn't different enough? You can BUY your weapons now, the vehicles look like something the police use, there are sirens and loudspeakers for the vehicles, and the gameplay does revolve around police-themed objectives.

Hardline is too different! It's got similar vehicle classes, similar weapons, and similar gameplay elements.

I guess you guys could say Hardline suffers from an

identity Crysis.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 7:03pm

Nah it is more like they did not change enough to justify a yearly release and/or they did not change enough for that price.

Honestly if they charged less we would never have that discussion on this level here. The game is fun and all, we basically all agree on that, but nothing special.

Date of registration
: Oct 23rd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 8:10pm

Battlefield: Hardline - Hidden Guns

Hattiwatti does it again.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 8:38pm

I wonder if the M93R actually fires at 1100 RPM, to me it sounded like more than 900 RPM in the video.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "C0llis" (Jun 16th 2014, 12:52am)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, June 16th 2014, 12:38am

I want to see what the MAC-10 was copied from.

M1911, M240B, SMAW, Smoke, SR-25, L96, and M93R have all appeared before.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Monday, June 16th 2014, 12:52am

I want to see what the MAC-10 was copied from.

Hopefully we get a proper MAC-10.

like how it should be.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, June 16th 2014, 12:16pm

Gotta love that S&W 327 (RS357 in the video) - eight rounds of .357 magnum glory.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, June 16th 2014, 1:32pm

He apparently also leaked the other maps and/or modes:

High Tension
Bank
Bloodlust
Desert05
Hollywood Hills
Growhouse Eastside
Turf War
Blood Money
Hotwire
Heist
Crosshair
Rescue
Hacker

At least ingame.de gives him the credits. I dont have the original source.
Battlefield Hardline Beta ? YouTuber findet versteckte Waffen

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, June 16th 2014, 4:11pm

Are the first six the maps, and seven modes below? Wonder if that will be all, and if each map/mode plays out different enough so one does not get bored with certain ones.

Date of registration
: Feb 7th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 4:58pm

Are the first six the maps, and seven modes below? Wonder if that will be all, and if each map/mode plays out different enough so one does not get bored with certain ones.

Correct, but hacker seems to be Hardline's commander. As I posted on twitter, tools seem to be named Reroute, Trojan, Firewall, Icebreaker, Ping, DDOS, Trace, Dox, Vehicle spawn, Promote squad.
Trace sounds like UAV, Firewall is probably counter-UAV, DDOS sounds like proxy attack and there's a string saying "DOXED ENEMY PLAYER ELIMINATED", so that's probably HVT.