Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 12:20am

has anyone tested the AKs dmg in game? because if it fires 25dmg at 600rpm i´m not going to use it anymore.

Do you mean the AKM? It's 43-34 damage at 600-ish RPM.

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 12:24am

Is the overall damage of the weapons higher than in BF4?

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(374)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 12:25pm

Just posting something like you did is basicly this pointless bashing you got on YT comments.
And from what Ive heared, the game is already in way better condition than BF4 at launch...
And has still 4 months to go

Ad1. So?
Ad2. So have I, then I played it. Except no random stuttering (But BF4 apparently "never" had this issue if you used Win8 ) it's awfully bad.
Ad3. And inexperienced developer, it will end the same way as Warfighter.

The biggest issue for me was that it sucks.

QFT

Hardline brings nothing new and has exactly the same issues (+a lot more issues, balancing included) as BF3 and BF4.
It won't succeed, there's no way.

This post by "ToTheSun!" (Saturday, June 14th 2014, 2:02pm) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Saturday, June 14th 2014, 4:34pm)

This post by "Mofixil" (Saturday, June 14th 2014, 2:39pm) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Saturday, June 14th 2014, 4:34pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 2:52pm

Does the BF:H infantry gameplay feel clumsy to you? My initial impression was that the avatar in BF4 is faster and more agile (aka more fun to play, or aka 'sprint nao fucker, you ain't even trying') than in BF:H. As if the trend of increasing "realism" or just slowing down is the same as in BF3 -> BF4.

And as in BF4 beta, the rounds are stupid short => the proportion of time spent not-playing is annoying.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 3:08pm

Does the BF:H infantry gameplay feel clumsy to you? My initial impression was that the avatar in BF4 is faster and more agile (aka more fun to play, or aka 'sprint nao fucker, you ain't even trying') than in BF:H. As if the trend of increasing "realism" or just slowing down is the same as in BF3 -> BF4.

And as in BF4 beta, the rounds are stupid short => the proportion of time spent not-playing is annoying.

The speed is exactly the same, the animation is broken when sprinting. Try to sprint with your secondary and you will see the difference. Basically your feet run at normal speed while your arms move at half-speed when wielding the primary.

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 3:18pm

The speed is exactly the same, the animation is broken when sprinting. Try to sprint with your secondary and you will see the difference. Basically your feet run at normal speed while your arms move at half-speed when wielding the primary.

Ok, thanks. Super-visible bugs like this are surprising in beta.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

This post by "ToTheSun!" (Saturday, June 14th 2014, 3:19pm) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Saturday, June 14th 2014, 4:35pm)

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 4:10pm

Ok, thanks. Super-visible bugs like this are surprising in beta.

True. :D But as often some things visible to us might not be visible to them. It only becomes remarkably clear when you played BF4 and BF3. ANd maybe it is even intentional, it is annoying as hell, because it creates the illusion of being incredibly slow.