Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:16am

Here alot of gameplay. Real gameplay starts at 4:10

? - Vìdeo Dailymotion

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:29am

Here alot of gameplay. Real gameplay starts at 4:10

? - Vìdeo Dailymotion

Of course... It had to be a complete idiot playing.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:34am

"Various Battlefield personalities within the competitive and YouTube communities are making clear their involvement in the development process of Visceral Games’ upcoming cops vs. criminals shooter, Battlefield Hardline.Allegedly, they’re calling it EA’s “Game Changer” program, which, judging by tweets from participants, aims to utilize feedback from some of Battlefield’s most hardcore audience members to better shape the game as it marches closer to launch this Fall.
According to reports, it appears that a handful of these individuals took part in a recent play test of sorts at EA’s headquarters where they got some hands-on time with the game and supplied Visceral developers with valuable feedback.|

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:42am

"Various Battlefield personalities within the competitive and YouTube communities are making clear their involvement in the development process of Visceral Games’ upcoming cops vs. criminals shooter, Battlefield Hardline.Allegedly, they’re calling it EA’s “Game Changer” program, which, judging by tweets from participants, aims to utilize feedback from some of Battlefield’s most hardcore audience members to better shape the game as it marches closer to launch this Fall.
According to reports, it appears that a handful of these individuals took part in a recent play test of sorts at EA’s headquarters where they got some hands-on time with the game and supplied Visceral developers with valuable feedback.|

And that PR Bullshit as always. The same way CoD Competetive Players were invited to SHG last weeks and twittered the same shit like "blown away" and that common PR talk... One of them posted just 1 week before that he is about to quit competetive and talked about how bad Ghosts and CoD has become.
This was the case so many times. Comming from an EA/Ubisoft Event with footage and praise the game in the videos. Just after release they tell you what they really think, which is the opposite most of the time...

MoH and NFS come to mind.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:43am

Balanced by the most hardcore audience that has no idea about the greater game balance?

Inb4 ridiculous balance decisions in favor of Assault
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:46am

Mwah think this is abit different. Think Jackfrags, xFactor are guys why really speak their mind and know how shooter must be. And what the core must be. And involve them this early is i think a really good idea.

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:55am

Mwah think this is abit different. Think Jackfrags, xFactor are guys why really speak their mind and know how shooter must be. And what the core must be. And involve them this early is i think a really good idea.

Well, most of them live from YT money. And they get views for having footage before anyone else.
If they would tell you that its basicly a BF4 DLC and that its not worth the full price, EA wouldnt invite them again. They invite these guys to let them promote the game on YT.
I never heared anything bad when a YTber came from such a event. Only some minor things which noone really cared about or which was something that could be fixed easily.

And in the past months we saw several confirmed EA agreements with YTbers which forced them to talk good about the game. That also includes MS and Xbox One, not just the game.

Date of registration
: Mar 25th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:59am

Balanced by the most hardcore audience that has no idea about the greater game balance?

Inb4 ridiculous balance decisions in favor of Assault

Concerning vehicles, the same will happen in favor of the attack jet+scout heli.
Because the ''community'' wanted it :whistling:

Shame the dailymotion video has been removed already :(
RIP Sraw

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 10:12am

You mean the same people who asked for random sway's removal without realizing that they'd remove the last thing that was keeping Sniper RIfles suppressed?

Right. Like I said before, most of the Youtubers and playerbase have no idea about the greater balancing needed for Battlefield. They'll only really be able to balance what they're familiar with which is probably Assault.

And in the past months we saw several confirmed EA agreements with YTbers which forced them to talk good about the game. That also includes MS and Xbox One, not just the game.

If you read the contract, you'd see they were not told to "talk only good things about the game."

They were simply told "do not focus your video on the negative aspects" and "do not highlight bugs." This means that they were in fact allowed to point out things that went wrong. They were just not allowed to make it front and center.

Now, just because the Youtubers interpreted that as "don't shittalk BF4" doesn't mean that's what the contract read.

What the contract reads is don't make the main point of your video about what went wrong.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post by "Azaí" (Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 10:24am) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 2:44pm)