Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,305)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 1:52pm

Why does EA leak everything?

To generate hype. Too bad it's probably not going to work this time.
People might actually buy this game since it's not being made by DICE. It's being made by Visceral and they made the Dead Space series which was pretty good, so this new bf might be pretty good. What i'm most curious to find out would be if the new Battlefield will still use Battlelog, or crappy in-game stats.

As most of the files leaked yesterday come from the battlelog update, it is safe to say, it will be on battlelog.
Oh nice, that would be pretty epic cause Battlelog is just epic. Atleast Visceral isn't going in the direction of crappy in-game stats like Titanfall. Seems like it's gonna be a good game so far...

Really? You are thrilled about it? Why exactly? I was excited yesterday, but with the new infos and expecially the video I am rather disgusted. It is just too unauthentic for me, I had high hopes for a semi-realistic police/heist shooter, within the franchise. Now I see Battlefield: Bad Boys 3

Edit: On the topic of Battlelog. Yeah it is cool, but we had stat sites before and it ties oneself rather tight to this website. I bet there will be a lot to come on it as well in terms of features and, sadly, adverts.

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:10pm

People might actually buy this game since it's not being made by DICE. It's being made by Visceral and they made the Dead Space series which was pretty good, so this new bf might be pretty good. What i'm most curious to find out would be if the new Battlefield will still use Battlelog, or crappy in-game stats.

As most of the files leaked yesterday come from the battlelog update, it is safe to say, it will be on battlelog.

Oh nice, that would be pretty epic cause Battlelog is just epic. Atleast Visceral isn't going in the direction of crappy in-game stats like Titanfall. Seems like it's gonna be a good game so far...

Really? You are thrilled about it? Why exactly? I was excited yesterday, but with the new infos and expecially the video I am rather disgusted. It is just too unauthentic for me, I had high hopes for a semi-realistic police/heist shooter, within the franchise. Now I see Battlefield: Bad Boys 3

Edit: On the topic of Battlelog. Yeah it is cool, but we had stat sites before and it ties oneself rather tight to this website. I bet there will be a lot to come on it as well in terms of features and, sadly, adverts.

Well the best part of the game would be driving in a Mustang or a Dodge Charger, they seem to have them in the trailer so they'd be in the trailer. And Battlelog is an epic website/thing.

Date of registration
: May 18th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:11pm

I would not have any problem with an objective based co-op mode like Payday for both factions or a real Rush/Obliteration-like mode for MP. But I have not seen anything remotely close to current BF experiences.

And I am disgusted about car chases and similar stuff. The BF series was always about authenticity, but this goes totally overboard with this. Police chasing down criminals in a armoured truck that mounts an HMG? Yeah, right, this is authentic.

Aw come on now, who hasn't raced some friends on empty maps on at least one of the BF games? Driving around maps has always been fun even though in a full server you won't last long. :D

Battlefield has also always been about insane moments and unpredictable fun, if they can pull those off here, it could be a nice change of pace. Trying to lose a Bfesqe attack or scout copter in a normal car would be scary as hell! :cursing:

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,156)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:11pm

It seems like the MP has linear gameplay. Like there always is 1 place and 1 objective. Not like in BF where you have the freedom to go where you want and do what you want.

Hotwire has cops chasing car thieves across huge open evironments.

Hmmmmmmm. I don't know about that. I think a decent car chase would need no goals and a lot of freedom to move around in.

Also, how do you think they'd go about setting up multiple objectives? It's pretty obvious that this is going to play out like Payday.

Linear is really the only thing that makes sense.

I would not have any problem with an objective based co-op mode like Payday for both factions or a real Rush/Obliteration-like mode for MP. But I have not seen anything remotely close to current BF experiences.

And I am disgusted about car chases and similar stuff. The BF series was always about authenticity, but this goes totally overboard with this. Police chasing down criminals in a armoured truck that mounts an HMG? Yeah, right, this is authentic.

Aw come on now, who hasn't raced some friends on empty maps on at least one of the BF games? Driving around maps has always been fun even though in a full server you won't last long. :D

Battlefield has also always been about insane moments and unpredictable fun, if they can pull those off here, it could be a nice change of pace. Trying to lose a Bfesqe attack or scout copter in a normal car would be scary as hell! :cursing:

Vincent, let me show you something: Indiana Police Force to utilize MRAPs.

Also, BAE Systems manufactures SUVs fitted with Miniguns. I don't see anything that isn't authentic.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:14pm

This looks so dumb.

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:14pm

Since they didnt show any PvP modes, I guess there are only those Player vs AI modes.
Nope, wont get it without a proper PvP mode...

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,156)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:16pm

Since they didnt show any PvP modes, I guess there are only those Player vs AI modes.

What?

Every single mode they showed was a PVP mode aside from the Singleplayer footage. DId you even watch the videos?
Data Browser

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,305)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:16pm

I found the word I was looking for.
It looks linear.
It seems like the MP has linear gameplay. Like there always is 1 place and 1 objective. Not like in BF where you have the freedom to go where you want and do what you want.

Could be multi-staged, like Rush. But I agree, storming this bank lobby as police squad just to be mowed down from the gallery does not sound like fun to me. Neither does as a robber spending 2 minutes trying to weld open the safe door on a distant part of the map. It does not seem dynamic at all.

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:17pm

What?

Every single mode they showed was a PVP mode aside from the Singleplayer footage. DId you even watch the videos?
It was AI. Depending on the mode they were cops or robbers.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,156)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 2:19pm

It was AI. Depending on the mode they were cops or robbers.

Point out how you know it's AI when they're saying "you can be on either team."

They even explained what each team was supposed to do. Nowhere do they say it's an AI mode.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.