Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Azaí" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:44pm

Battlefield Hardline - General discussion

BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE COMING THIS FALL

Quoted

On behalf of everyone at EA and Visceral Games, I’m fired up to confirm our next project – Battlefield Hardline. The game launches this fall and it’s a brand new series in the Battlefield franchise, set against the backdrop of a genre we all love – the war on crime and the battle between cops and criminals.

Several years ago, I was at an internal EA meeting in Barcelona with creative leaders from across the company. It was there I met Karl Magnus Troedsson, the GM of DICE, for the first time, and we immediately began talking about games – I’ve always loved Battlefield and KM was a huge fan of Dead Space, which I was working on at the time. We started talking about different ways we could work together, different ways we could take Battlefield and action games in a new direction. It was then that this project that became Battlefield Hardline was born.

There’s been a lot of buzz today about Battlefield Hardline – we’re getting ready for E3 and fans found some details on our website about what we’re working on for the show. We’ve been reading all of your comments and we’re excited to be going into more detail soon on the ways we’re adding new twists and turns to the foundation of Battlefield multiplayer and more about how we’re bringing our strengths at Visceral to single player.

I hope you’ll join us for the official world premiere on June 9 at Noon PDT, and sign up for updates on the new game at our web site http://www.battlefield.com/hardline.

http://www.battlefield.com/hardline
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se…n&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Original:
I think its better to have a Thread with all Info in OP and with the proper title.

http://getbblog.com/en/board/topic/11885…te-in-Battlelog

Quoted

Yeah it's probably the rumored SWAT themed BF game. I've found quite a lot of info...

EDIT1: The code-name is apparently Omaha.

EDIT2: Possible game modes: TDM, Turf War (Small and Large), Heist and Blood Mooney.

EDIT3: Possible teams: SWAT, Thieves, "LW" and "CR".

EDIT4: The game is pretty much ready for E3, Heist and Blood Mooney will be playable on the map High Tension (MP_Downtown).

EDIT5: I believe Commander mode will be available too.

EDIT6: Possible "classes" (maybe they're just loadouts): Enforcer, Mastermind, Techincian and Professional. There should be vehicles too.

EDIT7: Possible in-game store where you can buy weapons and accessories (hopefully ala CounterStrike).

EDIT8: There will be the police baton ("The police baton is used in melee combat to deter wrongdoes from bad behavior.")

Almost confirmation?

Quoted

Hey DICE, the emblem creator is now broken, there is 2 missing emblems, one of them is called 'visceralskull' and if you click on it and save, it completely breaks the emblem creator. It creates the object but does not load effectively breaking it.

[–]SvartAnka 3 points 40 minutes ago [DICE Employee]
On it.
http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/26levh/soooo_what_did_the_update_do/chs5wuz

Quoted

[–]ShavedAp3 4 points 2 hours ago*
Battlefield Hardline, you heard it here first :)
I found a youtuber that went to San Francisco recently who has been adding battlefield hardline to his video tags. I dont really want to name names because I dont want to drop anyone in it but anyway thats how I came up with that name.
A number of them went by the way xFactor, LevelCap and JackFrags to name but a few and none of them have said why yet. You can bet they saw something they cant talk about yet my guess is this is it. I wasn't sure based on the YouTube tags until this picture now I'm certain.

Pics:

Those are from sources we alredy know from the other thread but I chose Neogaf since they collected all of the info.
NeoGAF - View Single Post - Battlefield: Hardline (cops vs. thieves) leaks [Everything ever about the game leaks]

This post has been edited 11 times, last edit by "yugas42" (Oct 20th 2017, 10:14pm)

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:52pm

Not sure why they call it Battlefield, it really feels like they're trying to milk the name..

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:54pm

The World Champion feels a disturbance in the universe, as if a million people let out a collective groan.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:55pm

Well, Battlefield is a franchise, much like Halo.
Halo also has games which are even more different than the original halo games.
Halo Wars or Halo Spartan Assault for example. One of them is a top-down shooter and the other a RTS.

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:58pm

I suspect they are glancing sideways at Payday
Lemmings be lemmings

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:00pm

im pretty sure they used Dawnbreaker assets on here:

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:02pm

Well, Battlefield is a franchise, much like Halo.
Halo also has games which are even more different than the original halo games.
Halo Wars or Halo Spartan Assault for example. One of them is a top-down shooter and the other a RTS.

That comparison is inadequate. all those games you named are just different perspectives of the same one man Cyborg army cutting a path of destruction.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:16pm

I think just saying 'meh' would be too big of an understatement of how I really feel.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:24pm

Quoted

Update9
GameModes i've found - There some new in there (BLOODMONEY)

AIRSUPERIORITY: 8388608
BLOODMONEY: 268435456
BOMBSQUAD: 1048576
CAPTURETHEFLAG: 524288
CARRIERASSAULT: 33554432
CARRIERASSAULTLARGE: 67108864
CARRIERASSAULTSMALL: 134217728
COMBATMISSION: 8192
CONQUEST: 1
CONQUESTASSAULTLARGE: 128
CONQUESTASSAULTSMALL: 256
CONQUESTLARGE: 64
CONQUESTSMALL: 1
DOMINATION: 1024
ELIMINATION: 16777216
FIRETEAM_SURVIVOR: 32768
GUNMASTER: 512
HEIST: 2147483648
NONE: 1
OBJECTIVERAID: 262144
OBLITERATION: 2097152
ONSLAUGHT: 16
RUSH: 2
RUSHLARGE: 2
RUSHSMALL: 2
SCAVENGER: 4194304
SECTORCONTROL: 16384
SPORT: 65536
SQDM: 8
SQRUSH: 4
SQUADDEATHMATCH: 8
SQUADRUSH: 4
TANKSUPERIORITY: 131072
TEAMDEATHMATCH: 32
TEAMDEATHMATCHC: 2048
TEAMDEATHMATCH_FIRETEAM: 4096
UNKNOWN: 1

Those seem to be all Modes on BL including BF4 and MoH.
Those seem to be the relevant modes:

Quoted

BLOODMONEY
BOMBSQUAD
ELIMINATION
FIRETEAM_SURVIVOR
HEIST
OBJECTIVERAID
SECTORCONTROL
TEAMDEATHMATCH_FIRETEAM

Date of registration
: Aug 31st 2013