Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "spaceflaffy" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 6:40am

What is the rate of fire of the F2000?

In the loadout menu it says 850rpm but here it says 900rpm. I remember long ago that 900rpm was the value set for the gun but that almost a year ago. I couldn't find a nerd to it in old patch notes on the battlelog forums. If anyone can explain why the F2000 appears to have an 850rpm in game and on battlelog that would be so great.

yugas42

(1,329)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 6:48am

BFH: F2000 Weapon Stats: Damage, Recoil, RoF, Accuracy etc. | BFH weapon info | Symthic

900 RPM according to us. As far as I'm aware our stats are up to date, and it's not the first time Battlelog or the in-game information has been wrong. It may have been that the in-game description was never updated if it was changed at some point.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 12:25pm

Isn't it something involving the F2000 and FAMAS having their ROF swapped and visceral not giving a hoot to fix it?
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Champion
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

• "spaceflaffy" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 9:59pm

BFH: F2000 Weapon Stats: Damage, Recoil, RoF, Accuracy etc. | BFH weapon info | Symthic

900 RPM according to us. As far as I'm aware our stats are up to date, and it's not the first time Battlelog or the in-game information has been wrong. It may have been that the in-game description was never updated if it was changed at some point.

There was no reason to change the in game text if dev never intended to change the gun. Not that in game stats are truthful but the FAMAS is still listed as 850. Now what could have happened after the Robbery DLC that made Visceral want to change the displayed ROF of the F2000, I don't know. Someone once said nothing they seem to do makes any sense.