Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,857)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 12:43pm

Sooo, the game just got a new update, did anything change? (for the better i hope)

Haven't been able to do parsing etc yet (technical stuff + busy with school). Hopefully I have something done before end of this day.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "DANNYonPC" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 12:58pm

Sure, no problem ^^

Date of registration
: Jan 14th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 12:38am

Oohhh I'm really curious of this too!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 2:23am

After playing a bit (been busy with the division aswell)
Syndicate still 33, M1903 still god horrible

Doesn't look like it

Curious where the 5~GB came from

Date of registration
: Jan 14th 2016

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 1:02pm

Oh it's that much? Strange. Certificate file perhaps? :P I am not even sure what that is.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,857)

Date of registration

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 1:12pm

Oh it's that much? Strange. Certificate file perhaps? :P I am not even sure what that is.

Some security stuff I guess. Perhaps for identification that client playing is actually the real BFH or so.

And since everything are packed in big files in these games even the slightest change can result of repacking a 5GB file, which needs to updated on client side.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,857)

Date of registration

Friday, March 18th 2016, 2:41pm

Bump update. Just checked the files. There seems to be no weapon changes in the most recent patch.

(Sorry it took this long)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, March 18th 2016, 8:30pm

thanks for checking ^^

Date of registration
: Mar 29th 2016

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 2:14pm

Bump update. Just checked the files. There seems to be no weapon changes in the most recent patch.

(Sorry it took this long)
Please recheck. The balance has been altered March 15th.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,857)

Date of registration

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 2:35pm

Please recheck. The balance has been altered March 15th.

What's your source of information for this?

Their changelog doesn't mention any balance related changes, but it wouldn't be new they forgot to mention something.
However unless I screwed up something bad there were zero weapon changes when I checked the files. I mainly check the values that are shown on site so I wouldn't know if vehicles or gadget stuff changes.