Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This post by "kazei009" (Friday, February 26th 2016, 2:44pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, February 26th 2016, 2:44pm) with the following reason: Doublepost

• "DANNYonPC" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 10:24am

Looks like it made it into retail

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 1:11pm

Looks like it made it into retail
Today is Betrayal update rolling out. So there are hope, that it's not happen yet.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

• "DANNYonPC" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 1:21pm

Update has been released 3 hour ago now

BA's do 90 max

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 2:00pm

BA's do 90 max
LOL. They've made it even worse that it possible. Looks like I'm uninstalling the game after official patch notes+symthic stats update.
Problem of low online wasn't low ttk(actually, it was a reason, why I've bought it), problem was a price for a DLC for BF4. Giving a 50% discount to BF4 owners and 50% to BFH Premium to BF4 Premium owners could lead to a lot better and FAIR situation with sales and online.
Now the've completely destroyed main reason for playing this game to me.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Jan 14th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 2:55pm

Yeah these are some pretty horrid changes to be honest. Sniper rifles are completely useless with this change. The whole idea is that they SHOULD oneshot up to a certain distance. They really killed off any sort of aggressiveness in sniping with these changes. I'm going to play a few rounds and see how it is, but so far pretty bad changes. :/

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 4:33pm

BA's do 90 max
LOL. They've made it even worse that it possible. Looks like I'm uninstalling the game after official patch notes+symthic stats update.
Problem of low online wasn't low ttk(actually, it was a reason, why I've bought it), problem was a price for a DLC for BF4. Giving a 50% discount to BF4 owners and 50% to BFH Premium to BF4 Premium owners could lead to a lot better and FAIR situation with sales and online.
Now the've completely destroyed main reason for playing this game to me.
Oh, there was a TTK problem.

And its still fookin here because IT WAS CAUSED BY THE TRICE DAMNED ASSAULT RIFLES. THESE bloody things killed too fast for too far, beated carbines on every area, and the only drawback they had was recoil, which, you know, is something that becomes a non-issue 200 kills in.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 6:23pm

Not to distract from the usual trainwreck that is balance in Hardline but does this mean us poor console scrubs no longer have any way of seeing the proper stats for anything?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 6:42pm

Not to distract from the usual trainwreck that is balance in Hardline but does this mean us poor console scrubs no longer have any way of seeing the proper stats for anything?

Not unless we get access to console files somehow and that's very, very unlikely :/... Uuuunless the console numbers are in the PC version as well, just not being used.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 10:35pm

That almost sounds like something Visceral would do.

I guess I'll just have to go back to guesstimating.