Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "DerpishBanana" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 31st 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 8:38pm

Howly PDW

I have no idea what they did to them but howly f*ck , those things are laserbeams in medium range now , mtar just mows you down while it used to do that in Close range. Assault rifles with fast RoF (famas etc.) have the exact same thing they can easly shoot me from the middle of the map. LMG's on the other hand are pillow shooters now. I used to run with the m60 since it gave quite the punch if you get hit by it , give 25 damage each bullet in close to medium range right ? , so if i can count that takes 4 bullets to take an enemy down , i need without missing in Close range 6+ bullets with it , it's like i'm shooting the enemy with marshmallows howly f*ck

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 9:14pm

Wait, what?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 9:31pm

There wasn't much weapon changes in last patch, only on shotgun side mostly... Dunno if you're talking about other patch tho.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "Blue Panda" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 10:59pm

Please don't use profanity like that, it's absolutely unnecessary, just like this thread.
Locked for breaking rule 4.