Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 11:27pm

I see no Veritable's pics in the topic. Just no-entry sign((
I think what's happening is that Veritable directly links the graphs from his Google Sheets spreadsheet, and when he clears the book that the graph is on the graph on this forum goes with it.
Edit: I can access the ones in the OP just fine, but the one for the Groza-4 has No Entry on it.
@Veritable
Da heyll is goin' on here?
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

• "Veritable" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 11:48pm

Da heyll is goin' on here?

I changed the criteria for Useability so often, that the graphs need to be updated.

All OP entries are good, but all the others in-between are out-dated so I killed them.

If you want the current Groza-4 chart then go to the Engineer post I made.

The pictures are hosted on Google Picasa and the album should be viewable to anyone with link. They are HTTPS though so the secure connection used to cause some problems for myself. Seems fine in Chrome now though but let me know if they are no-good even the OP, and I will remove all the "S" in the hyperlink. Then it should work for everyone.