Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 1:29pm

Quoted

ACE52 CQB

Coyote
Laser
Angled Grip
Muzzle Brake

I use the muzzle brake because I like it.

Respectable choice, however if you're staying within 25 meters (as per thread title) I'd recommend ditching the AFG and grabbing an Ergo.

A lot of people hate on the muzzle brake here (sometimes called the muzzle breaker), but for purely CQC there's not many reasons not to use it.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration
: Aug 11th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 2:22pm

I'm sorry but I'm going to be a little bit off topic here. Is the muzzle brake negative effect (increase of the SIPS if I'm not mistaken) of any importance when you tap fire with something like the ACE 52 CQB ? Or Scar-H for an AR analogy. I always thought tap firing canceled the spread increase anyway :huh:

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 2:43pm

That's not my specific CQC loadout, I just use it in CQC. Also medium and long range.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 2:44pm

If you tapfire, there is literally no negative effect on the weapon

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.