Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 9:01am

The heavy barrel just isn't as good a trade off in BF4 IMO. In BF3 I put it on all my guns, in BF4 however the only gun that I use that has the HB on it is the PDW-R.
The vertical recoil increase + suppression = good luck returning accurate fire, especially giving the SCAR-H that stupid amount of recoil. If you want to be doming people at longer ranges switch to a DMR because the SCAR-H just doesn't have the muzzle velocity to warrant a HB.
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

Date of registration
: Nov 6th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 12:59pm

Just finished this Rush match a little bit ago:

Battle Report - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

I gotta say I'm really enjoying the SCAR-H now that I've slapped a Muzzle Break and Vertical Grip on it. It very closely mirrors my ACE 52 CQB setup (Muzzle Break and Folding Grip) that I use on Engineer and Support.