Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 5:03pm

You find any benefits of using the ACE-52 over the SCAR-H besides it being a carbine for all classes?

From the plots showed by Noctyrnesaga, we can see that the Ace is much better at CQB, by having a better hip fire, ADS moving spread, faster fire rate and bigger magazine.
Forgot to mension the AS VAL which, not counting the body armor, it is the best CQB weapon for HC.

Some might argue that the VAL is the best CQB weapon period. Aside from a point blank sniper shot to the face,* the VAL has the lowest TTK in the game, IIRC.
*Or a shotgun blast to the face (any ammo type), but that's a bit unwieldy at times.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:44am

a bit unwieldy at times.

Wait you people actually miss targets with shotguns? I'm not [I am] a fucking surgeon or anything but having a weapon that fires at and around whatever you aim at sounds like it would be fairly easy to hit things with.

Speaking of the king of CQB, pump-action shotguns are nifty as all hell for Hardcore. I haven't used an AR on Assault in days.

Some would argue that Hardcore makes slow RPM weapons more viable- but it also makes high-RPM weapons that much more deadly. The FAMAS on burst is a force to be reckoned with.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, June 6th 2014, 3:48am

a bit unwieldy at times.

Wait you people actually miss targets with shotguns? I'm not [I am] a fucking surgeon or anything but having a weapon that fires at and around whatever you aim at sounds like it would be fairly easy to hit things with.
well, there is a better chance that you're gonna hit what you're aiming at if you're using slugs or FRAG-12's, but buckshot and flechette rounds can be unpredictable, to say the least.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)