Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Aug 31st 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 8:51am

I made many killstreaks that included 20+ kills with the M82 in a TDM, which i made some really luck no-scopes with really good enemies which tried to flank many many times, but just a 180 no-scope was enough to take then out.
In the hands of any good player, this weapon can become pretty rage-inducing and pretty much can be OP because even flaking enemies can get wiped out with a single 180 turn-aim-shot, its farly easy to dominate any team with this but surely a coordinated team can take him out easily.But with a bad team and in the hand of a experienced player,it will surely wipe squads, teams, you name it.
But i dont think that they should be taken out, maybe one mag would be enough, or just make it 1 spawn only, so that its really valuable to get it.
In CQ i find it fine but often when i get it i find it really easy to kill people, but with so many veihcles in the match its pretty easy to get taken out using it.

Either war is obsolete or men are.
- R. Buckminster Fuller

---BF3---

----BF4----

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jack-Crysallis" (May 4th 2014, 9:18am)