Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Mar 18th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 8:04am

I've been rocking the flir scope+ infinite smoke nades recently. Sometimes it just feels like I'm cheating:)

Thats a good way to do it, i used to do this alot but you are right, it does kind of feel like cheating! Maybe thats why i havent adopted it as my main way of play :)

I could have sworn this was patched a while back, so that you need to wait a few seconds to resupply?

I'd like to go on record by saying I like you already :)

*Activates Jedi Mind Powers*

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 3:51pm

Everyone ignores/forgets the QBB. With Red dot of your choice, HB, laser and Ergo --

BF4: QBB-95-1 vs AWS vs RPK-12 | BF4 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic

It has very very low recoil, even with the HB, and the best hip and moving spreads in the class.

I find I'm more effective with it than the AWS -- I wonder if it's the visual recoil acting as a strong reminder to tap fire?

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Monday, May 12th 2014, 7:07pm

I've been rocking the flir scope+ infinite smoke nades recently. Sometimes it just feels like I'm cheating:)

Thats a good way to do it, i used to do this alot but you are right, it does kind of feel like cheating! Maybe thats why i havent adopted it as my main way of play :)

I could have sworn this was patched a while back, so that you need to wait a few seconds to resupply?
Yeah, it takes a few seconds to resupply, but the smoke lasts a while. As long as you're sitting on an ammo box you're covered.