Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Aug 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:51pm

Surprised to see the SG553 so low and the CZ-805 and 3A1 not even on it.

Guess only if some putz makes a video telling you something is good is the only way they will use it.
What's so special about those two rifles? They have always seemed mediocre to me and I'd rather use the AK-12 and ACW-R over those.
I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

*raises eyebrow*

Well the CZ-805 is just silky smooth goodness, which is something classy refined gentlemen like The World Champion appreciate in a weapon. Just like how The World Champion used the AK-74M in BF3, Silky Smooth is a fine reason to use a weapon. while the CZ-3A1 is 1000rmp laser beam. "B-b-b-But it'z a PDW" Yeah and on a large map like say Golmud you can roll into the town and hold with very little effort because your gun is a freaking laser.

The SG553 is mighty fine.

But then The World Champion remembers people only like to use around 1 to 2 weapons per a class and they must be Hot Glued to their hands at all times to they can go on about the gun they use non-stop is so damn good, Meanwhile at The Hall of Greatness, classy people of classy nature change it up to become the masters of all they survey.

*Note: The World Champion's claims of weapons being able to pull of certain things in based on the reader not being a blithering dribbling idiot. if you are indeed a blithering dribbling idiot, your results may vary.
I'm not questioning the weapons ability to perform well, I'm just saying that other guns might do a better job at the same task.
I just don't think the difference in ROF is worth the difference in recoil. (CZ and AK12)

With that said, I like the way you write. Never stop posting here.
"Not afraid of god-like opponents, just afraid of pig-like teammates."

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:01pm

Pre-patch definitely (1000 RPM no recoil TROLOLOLOLOL) but now?
one of the most effective if not the most effective AR between 60m and 100m 8)
don't worry about the 3-round burst, you will still be getting body shots up to 100m with your 3rd shot.
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:30pm

On topic: I think that the AK5C works great with the suppressor because of the high base velocity. It has become my goto suppressed carbine since many other carbines begs for a compensator or other barrel attachments.

With a suppressor the muzzle velocity drops from 630 to 330 on the AK5-C. You're taking away one of its best data points.
Sure you'll have 20-50 better muzzle velocity than other suppressed carbines but there's not much point to that. I prefer to slap a suppressor on the Ace 21 then that already has a crappy m/s.

Basically this, supp is best on the high ROF carbines ie MTAR and ACW-R. Keeps muzzle climb in check and keeps your bullet hose off the map which may buy you valuable time to reload.
"Reporting for duty commander" *Cue MEC loading theme*

Gamer tag = xESxMaver1ck911

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 6:07pm

I like the AK-5C mainly because it just... it doesn't really have any flaws at all. It doesn't have any real strengths either, bar above average stability and the one true strength of it, bullet velocity, but there is never a time when I am using it where I think "darn, this weapon is nearly useless in this scenario". Thats one thing that appeals to me about it, if I have no idea what I should be using I typically grab the AK-5C because outside pure CQC (where you should use a shotgun/MTAR) or super long range (DMR/bipod LMG/Sniper) it really won't ever let you down.

Its just a great jack of all trades gun, its only competition for said title is the ACE 21 CQB, which doesn't quite win out due to it being a good deal weaker at mid-long range, but if you care more about close-mid to mid or want a suppressed gun it can be slightly better for the job because of the ROF and clip size. On the other side of the spectrum, the AKU-12 in burst mode could be said to compete due to being amazing at mid-long, but being weaker up close.

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:03pm

don't worry about the 3-round burst, you will still be getting body shots up to 100m with your 3rd shot.

AR? We're talking about the AKU. You sure you're not reffering to the AK-12?

With a suppressor the muzzle velocity drops from 630 to 330 on the AK5-C. You're taking away one of its best data points.
Sure you'll have 20-50 better muzzle velocity than other suppressed carbines but there's not much point to that. I prefer to slap a suppressor on the Ace 21 then that already has a crappy m/s.

Basically this, supp is best on the high ROF carbines ie MTAR and ACW-R. Keeps muzzle climb in check and keeps your bullet hose off the map which may buy you valuable time to reload.

Muzzle climb? Suppressors don't do a thing for muzzle climb in BF4. You must be thinking of BF3.
Lemmings be lemmings

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:09pm

oops, I was erroneously referring to AK-12 but same goes for AKU-12 one of the best choices for long distance engagements in carbine class
1000rpm made it OP for sure, but it's still powerful
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:27pm

Muzzle climb? Suppressors don't do a thing for muzzle climb in BF4. You must be thinking of BF3.

Rather than heavy barrel, those guns work really well with "naked" barrels... so if you were to suppress something a high ROF gun is the ticket, not a low ROF weapon whose best characteristic was its velocity. Heavy Barrel on the MTAR or the ACR is like... a rodeo clown on a raging bull.
"Reporting for duty commander" *Cue MEC loading theme*

Gamer tag = xESxMaver1ck911

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, April 11th 2014, 4:37am

Am I the only one here that doesn't like any of the assault rifles?

No. They're all shit and there's no AN-94.

this.

Date of registration
: Feb 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Friday, April 11th 2014, 4:38pm

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

Quoted from "Gummybear"

Am I the only one here that doesn't like any of the assault rifles?
No. They're all shit and there's no AN-94.
this.
I just miss the G3A3... I know the scar-h is supposed to be like it, but it just doesn't feel the same. The G3 was integral in my anti-metagame assault class back in bf3.Anywho, I liked the scar a whole lot more as a carbine, even though I understand why it is an AR. In BF3, the scar-h was the gun I went with for when I was the designated gunner. But that was a time when I had someone to play with.

Anyways, on-topic wise: If I understand correctly, then the AK5C is a workhorse because it is so well balanced. Personally, I run a heavy barrel/laser/Ergo in order to make everything about the thing, globally, just a bit better. I ended up getting a few support stars at the first that I was playing bf4 without really realizing it 8|
In modern USA, the Pig roasts you!

Who loves a good ole custom chainsaw!

Spoiler Spoiler

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, April 11th 2014, 10:50pm

I will just add this chart (that I made for another thread) here:

Most-Used Weapons by Time

It's the most-used weapon in the game (by time equipped).

I cannot for the life of me understand what the SAR is popular for.

It's kind of fun. Not particularly competitive, but it makes for nice variety.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"