Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Spartanlord" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 18th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 1:48am

@ViperFTW

Hey, it's not like I expected you to be mad, lol. I'd prefer to use a gun more suited to my playstyle over a gun less suited. Considering I rarely tap fired within 30m, and 4/5 engagements were within that 30m distance, I'll swap to potato, even if it means relearning the recoil pattern.

It'd like that time when you swap from the First BA sniper rifle to use the SRR61. The SRR, in my opinion, is far superior, but it's very difficult to use at first because you need to relearn the bullet drop and how to lead your targets again. All in, the SRR will get you further (in most situations).

I'd like to go on record by saying I like you already :)

*Activates Jedi Mind Powers*

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 10:21am

..., I'll swap to potato, even if it means relearning the recoil pattern.

But do note that unlike angled, ergo or potato do nothing to recoil or recoil patterns. Their effects are 100% invisible in gun behavior up to the point where your spread is measured by hit markers.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

• "Spartanlord" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 18th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 4:38pm

..., I'll swap to potato, even if it means relearning the recoil pattern.

But do note that unlike angled, ergo or potato do nothing to recoil or recoil patterns. Their effects are 100% invisible in gun behavior up to the point where your spread is measured by hit markers.

Let me rephrase. I have to adapt to the new spread and spread increase on the AWS.

I'd like to go on record by saying I like you already :)

*Activates Jedi Mind Powers*