Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-09 at 01:46. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 2:02am

I've always liked the M39/M14 platform weapon in all games starting back in COD 4. It's just a cool looking weapon platform IMO. Pretty much the evolution of the M1 Garand. As for how it preforms in game, I never notice the horizontal recoil personally when I use the weapon. The increased ROF is good because in closer engagements you can put people down quickly. Then the 3rd best muzzle velocity helps you push out and hit those people at ranges if you pace your shots. The only stat that I think maybe could be changed is the 1.0 vs the 0.5 the other none bullpup DMRs have (except the ACE 53).

I kinda wonder why DICE decided that the M39 and ACE 53 needed 1.0 compared to the others...

My 2nd favorite is the QBU-88 though, the weapon is just very good only really hindered by the magazine capacity. The damage isn't a big deal if your landing some headshots.

I want this DMR in game though. Russia bullpup prototype DMR. DICE added the XM8 which was a prototype they could add this gun as well.
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 12:39pm

And PDWs suck, no one uses them

That is far from the truth considering not everyone plays conquest. PDW's do quite well in team deathmatch, squad team deathmatch, and domination. I would even use them over assaults in these game modes.

Except if you're playing team deathmatch you absolutely absolutely absolutely want medkits. Unless you know your teammates are always dropping meds.

• "HolyBalls111" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 17th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:39pm

That is far from the truth considering not everyone plays conquest. PDW's do quite well in team deathmatch, squad team deathmatch, and domination. I would even use them over assaults in these game modes.

Well, a good amount of them still suck balls, cough *JS2* cough *P90*. Dice is working on them, hence the recent CBJ buff. In fact, other than the CZA3, all of the PDWS that can actually beat the AEK at CQB are DLC (MP7, Val, and now the new and sexy SR-2).

Date of registration
: Oct 15th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:41pm

Except if you're playing team deathmatch you absolutely absolutely absolutely want medkits. Unless you know your teammates are always dropping meds.
I play TDM exclusively and never, and I mean never run assault with medkits. I like having infinite ammo for the MK11. Makes getting those 20-25 kill streaks easier. :D

• "HolyBalls111" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 17th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:42pm

I've always liked the M39/M14 platform weapon in all games starting back in COD 4. It's just a cool looking weapon platform IMO. Pretty much the evolution of the M1 Garand. As for how it preforms in game, I never notice the horizontal recoil personally when I use the weapon. The increased ROF is good because in closer engagements you can put people down quickly. Then the 3rd best muzzle velocity helps you push out and hit those people at ranges if you pace your shots. The only stat that I think maybe could be changed is the 1.0 vs the 0.5 the other none bullpup DMRs have (except the ACE 53).

I kinda wonder why DICE decided that the M39 and ACE 53 needed 1.0 compared to the others...

My 2nd favorite is the QBU-88 though, the weapon is just very good only really hindered by the magazine capacity. The damage isn't a big deal if your landing some headshots.

I want this DMR in game though. Russia bullpup prototype DMR. DICE added the XM8 which was a prototype they could add this gun as well.

YES!!!!!!!!!! Really hope to see this in Final Stand. Should be a combo of the QBU and RFB: fast velocity with regular DMG Model.

As for the ACE and M39 getting 1.0, for the first its probably for the 25 round mag (and it also has a .22 spread to help with that) and the second for the 300 rpm. Would like to see the M39 trade its 300 rpm in for .05 ADS spread to make it play more of a role like the real thing does.