Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 7:41pm

I've gotten shredded one or twice now since the buff by dual gunners in the Transport while I was flying my Scout. With competent gunners and a pilot that gets them squared up, a Scout can get taken down VERY quickly.

On the flip side, last night playing on Shanghai I took down the Transport chopper packed with guys with the Attack Heli a few times with very minimal effort. Never even had to use my heat seekers, just put 8 zunis into them and they were gone. I did this probably 3 or 4 times throughout the match.

Overall I like the buff and I like that the Transport is now a viable option for effective use. It keeps the skies more crowded and gives my opponents something else to use their stingers on other than me in my Scout....before if you saw a Transport in the sky you thought "Screw it, not worth shooting at". All 3 choppers have their place (although the Attack could use a nice speed/agility buff, IMO).