Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:59pm

@kataklism
The difference is roughly 15ms, the two resulting rofs are 760 (23) and 638 (21!). Bear in mind that the method i used isn't 100% accurate, due to audo compression, background noise and human error. As i said before, human all these little errors can't justify such a huge discrepancy between the two.
Wow, this is something I've actually wondered about too. Both me and my buddy had been rolling with the ace 23 and then ace 21 on engi and we both came to the conclusion that even though the stats for them are nearly identical in terms of ROF, recoil, and reload, that the ace 21 didn't "feel" as good esp when trying to use it with 2-3 round bursts. Something was off to where we both felt it was somehow inferior to the ace23 but neither of us thought about the sounds being off.

My question is, if the ammo indicator is changing on the same frames consistently and let's say you mag dump both guns, wouldn't the ace21 sound lag at the end by perhaps a round or 2 and cause the sound to be behind the actual ROF? So maybe what we thought we were shooting was a 2-3 round burst but actually shooting 4-5 and the sound was behind? Either way, i switched back to the acw for engi.

Date of registration
: Dec 1st 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:54pm

Yeah, the full-auto audio for the 21 definitely sounds a lot slower than it should be. I'm assuming DICE intended the 21 to shoot as slow as the G36C (and the latter to fire its intended 750 RPM), but they probably decided to swap it up at the last minute and forgot to increase the rate of the 21's audio.

This is just speculation, though. Don't take my word for it. Either way, the 21 is still a solid gun for me.

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:01pm

LOLOLOL guys if you count the number of shots in the first image (35 round burst) you see that the ACE 21 actually shot 32 rounds before having to reload!
Clean signature best signature

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:07pm

LOLOLOL guys if you count the number of shots in the first image (35 round burst) you see that the ACE 21 actually shot 32 rounds before having to reload!
so it's an all-kit UZI?
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:49pm

Sorry to be dense, but you're saying that the audio is ~10% slow, right? IOW -- You're not saying the Ace21 skipped 3 shots but that the audio is off.

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:43am

@stumpertx
Yeah i'm saying that on a 36 rounds burst the audio feedback actually showed 32 rounds (due to the above mentioned firing sound inconsistence).
Clean signature best signature